Chapter 42 I Love You, Too

Y/n P.O.V

I just got done packing after a really long week. I still haven't said anything about what happened at the Ministry. The word got out already about it. A lot of things have happened this year. I have lost my father, my home, and my damn bird. Harry lost his godfather. Damn this has been a tough year. But sadly, I think I lost my relationship with Draco. We don't speak at all to each other.

I don't know what to do. I brought my stuff down like everyone else. Once I walked down to the common room I sensed Draco passing back and forth. Once he saw me he rushed over to me. He grab my hand and we walked outside. I tried to pull away but his grip just tighten every time. I called his name out but he just kept walking. We practically ran, and I had no idea where we were going or where we were. I kept calling out his name over and over again until I finally pulled away.

"Draco what the bloody hell..?" I said out of breath. Draco immediately turns around, grabs both of my shoulders and kisses me. I stood in shock as I felt his lips on mine. He pulls back and puts his head on my shoulder.

"I-I..I'm so sorry Y/n, I'm so sorry" he said quietly. I push him back.

"Draco what the hell was that for? We are not together and you can just keep doing this to me."

"What?" I was silent for a moment.

"Draco you have been UGH I can't even explain it! I don't know what I feel around you anymore, I just-" I try to calm down and take a breather but he started to talk again, but I spoke instead. "You have been helping me all year. You help me get around, find my classes, and have been really nice to me. You have been very patient and I thought we were getting along again, but...why-why did you do that to me?" I felt my voice crack.

He has been messing with my emotions all year. I actually thought I could be with him again. Well that was a mistake. After what he did to my friends. But he was so nice to me and..and was there for me when I needed him. Why would he do that for me? He was silent for a moment then, I heard him sniffle?

"It's because I..love you Y/n." I stood still.

"Y-You what?"

"I lie and I trick people, to avoid the truth of how I feel. The idea of having anybody being close to me, is terrifying for obvious reasons. But the truth is, I can't imagine knowing that I won't see you. The truth is...I love you. It scares me and it's the truth. It's the truth of what I feel and it makes me happy to be able to say that to you."

"Draco, you l-love me?"

"I do, I love you. Y/n I'm so sorry and I promise you I will never, ever hurt you again. I-I was scared, scared by how much I love you. But...like what my father says that I shouldn't fall in love with you. Saying that you're not good enough for me but really..I'm not good enough for you." His voice was cracking and my voice was dry. I felt tears in the corner of my eyes, I don't know what I should do.

"Draco-"

"No. Let me finish. I'm sorry that I even thought of being with someone else. I shouldn't have done that I promise you. I promise you I will never do that again. Remember this?" He then held up his ring. (Above pic)

"I never took it off, I couldn't. You make me happy and I don't want to be apart from you like we are now. I don't want to be away from you like back then. I don't want to lose you."

I ran into his arms and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I kiss him passionately and he did the same back to me. I slowly pull back and whisper to him.

"I love you too, Draco." I felt him smile and kiss me again. He gave me pecks on my lips, forehead, cheek, and nose. He picked me up and spin me around. I laughed a little. He set me back down and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Draco you don't have to get too carried away. You act like you just won the house cup." I say to him smiling.

"Well you are like a treasure to me, but so much more. Y/n you make me happy, and having you say that to me. Makes me the happiest person right now." Dear Merlin, this is cheesy. I feel like I'm in a damn chick flick. I smiled from being so embarrassed and put my face into his chest.

"So does this mean we are back together?" He asks curiously.

"Hmm what do you think?" I say as I kiss him.

"I'll take that as a definite yes." I smile at him even more.

"And Y/n."

"Yeah Draco?"

"You have beautiful eyes, you should show them more often." I was shock by this, why would he say something like that? I lifted my fingers to my face and found out my shades were off.

"Merlins Beard where is it?! Ah Draco don't look!" I quickly closed my eyes and covered them with my hands. Then I felt something warm on my hands. Draco kissed my hands and pulled them away. He then kissed my eyes and told me to open them. I denied at first but soon opened them.

"There..happy now?" I say, I think looking to the ground.

"Yeah I am. I don't care what you say but you're beautiful in every way. Even before you lost your eyes sight. I've always liked your eyes. Oh sorry, love your eyes."

"S-Shut up Draco!" I say a little flustered. He laughs a little and I feel him hand me my shades. I put them in my pocket and hold on to Draco. We both start walking to the great hall. I sit with Draco, and we are just by ourselves. I just stayed in his arms, I miss being in his arms. After we ate and said our goodbyes, we head off to the train.

Draco went ahead while I said goodbye to my friends. I walked over to the golden trio and said bye. Well except Ron, I'm pretty much going home with him. As I was talking to the golden trio, out of no where, the twins popped up and pulled me to the side.

"Sooo you and Malfoy uh?" Said one of them.

"You two are back together aren't you?" I nodded my head slowly. I didn't know what to say. Then I felt two pair of arms wrap around me.

"If he hurts you in anyway again, we don't care if he's a Malfoy, he will regret it surely when we are done with him." They both say to me. I hug them back and said thanks. I walked back to the trio and said my goodbyes once more. I hug Harry and Hermione. Then out of the blue they said they liked it when they get to see my eyes. I froze and realize I still didn't have my shades on. I quickly put my shades back on.

"Oh shit I didn't notice sorry guys."

"No Y/n, you're eyes are beautiful." Said Hermione.

"Yeah yeah, and I have a great smile." I say sarcastically.

"And you do, now come on we have to get on the train soon." Said Harry. I walked back with them till I heard sobbing. Well it was more like sniffling. I knew who it was. It was Peter and Sophie. Peter finally said goodbye to her. They officially broke up. They've been dating since the middle of their third year. I walked slowly away to give them some space. Then I felt a arm wrap around me. It was Draco, I grab his hand and pulled I him aside.

"Draco..are..are you sure you want to be with me again?" I say seriously.

"Y/n, why would you say something like that? Yes of course I want to be with you." He said curiously.

"I just, what happens when we break up again? Hm what would we do, I don't want to go back down that path again and.."

"Hey." He put his arms on my shoulder. "I promise you that I wouldn't do anything like that again. This time I will do much better. I love you, and I will take care of you. If it does end, I want you to know no matter what, I will always love you." He lifted my chin and I hug him. We are still young and we are probably being stupid but

I really do love him too

End of fifth year