Chapter 35 The New Me

Y/n P.O.V

Note that Y/n is wearing shades and that she's in her Mimic form in these tasks.

The pass months

"Alright Y/n, the first step is to listen. You need to hear things. To open up your hearing this is how to do it. Just listen to my voice and follow."

"Peter where are you?"

"I'm right over here Y/n. Listen to my voice." I wobbled over to the voice I remember.

"Ow, Peter?" I ran into a table.

"It's okay Ace. Try again."

~~~~~

"You have mastered hearing things. For example what is this sound?"

Flap Flap Flap

"It's Almond flapping his wings."

"Good but do you know where?"

"No."

"Well your hearing has improve by a lot. He's all the way in the kitchen. With normal people, they wouldn't have heard him. Now we need to practice on your touch. You need to feel the things around you and remember."

"Peter I can hear you, but I can't get to you."

"It's alright just feel. Feel where I am."

"Ow, dammit..." I trip on something and fell.

"You're fine, feel Y/n, feel."

(Above pic, this is what I meant about feeling around)

~~~~~

"Y/n, this is the last step. You can hear and feel around you. But can you smell the things around you? You can see the outline of things and hear, but can you smell things? You know dads scent right?"

"Yeah it smells like oak wood and pine."

"Excellent. Now smell things around you. Remember the scent. What the thing you smell right now?"

"I smell...vanilla?"

"Good. Now this?"

"Eww! What the hell is that?!"

"Ha ha that's Ron's rotting old sock."
I punched Peter.

"That's disgusting!"

~~~~~
Now

"Alright Ace, you ready?"

"Hell yeah."

"Then come and get me."

I heard him run to his right. I sprinted after him feeling his movements. I smell his scent. He's still outside and he's heading towards the barn. I felt movement in the ground, sensing him jumping. I jump over a barrel and another. I feel them as I came closer to them. I jump over obstacles and ran faster. I then jump one more time and tackled my brother.

"Gotcha!" I said has I sat on my brother. I got up and helped him up.

"Great job Ace, you did it. You have mastered the three scenes."

"Thanks bro, for helping out this summer."

"Anything for my little sis. Now you just need to practice on your fighting."

"What? No I don't I can fight. I can take you down right now!"

"Oh yeah.." I can sense where this was going. We got into our fighting stances then we attacked. He tried kicking me, I tried punching him, but we kept blocking each other. We were like that till our father came out.