Chapter 2 Visitor

Y/n P.O.V

I was just sitting on the couch flipping through channels in my f/c pjs when I heard the doorbell ring. I jump out from the couch and looked through the peep hole.

I had to be careful because my dad and brother aren't home. Once I saw who was through the peep hole, I opened the door and bear hugged the blonde in front of me.

"Hey Y/n how's it going, did it come in yet?" Draco said while hugging me back. "Yeah it came in I'm so excited!" I said to him while letting go of him and grabbed his hand and drag him to the couch.

"So Dray what you doing here?" I asked him. Not that I mind it, I love it when he comes over, but usually he calls me before he comes over.

"Well kitten I came over because I was wondering do you have your school supplies yet. I was hoping we could go together."

"I would love too. I bet my dad won't mind. I can call him real fast."

"Okay!"

I ran to the kitchen and called my dad. The phone rang and he finally answered but when he did he always panics and ask if I'm okay.

"Honey are you okay?! What happened are you injured?!"

He was screaming into the phone. I had to pull it away from my ear before I go deaf. Draco can even hear him from there. I sighed and Draco started to laugh.

"Dad I'm fine calm down. Draco is here, he was wondering if I could go shopping with him for Hogwarts. Can I go?" I asked.

"Sure honey just be safe and stay by his side. Make sure you have everything you need on your list, okay. And the money is in my room, it should be enough for your stuff and you can even get something afterwards."

"Really?! Thanks dad love you!" I hanged up and ran upstairs, got the money and ran down to Draco.

"Okay I'm ready lets go!" I said excitedly.

"Um Y/n...you are still in your pj's" Draco said to me.

I looked down and back up and blushed. I ran up stairs, got dress and ran back down. "That's better, now you won't be running around in your pj's" he said chuckling.

"Shut up" I said while punching him lightly in the arm. We left the house and headed off to...

Diagon Alley