Chapter 34 Nothing but Darkness

Y/n P.O.V

~Flashback~

I woke up screaming. I still felt pain wash all over me. I kept screaming, screaming for someone to help me and screaming for who ever was hurting me to stop. I then felt hands on me to lay me back down. I kept freaking out, I couldn't see anything. It was nothing but darkness around me. I then felt two arms wrap around me and I felt calm. I then fell back asleep.

I woke up again and I screamed for Harry. I told him to help me, I then felt someone gently holding my head saying everything is going to be alright. I slowly drifted back to sleep.

I woke up once again but it was quiet and it stop hurting. "Hello?...anyone there?" I said quietly. I heard some shuffling and then someone grab my hand. "Hey Ace, it's really early in the morning you should get some rest" the person said to me.

"P-Peter?"

"Yeah it's me Kiddo. Now hush, and shush, get some rest alright. I'll see you in the morning."

"Promise?"

"Promise." And I fell asleep.

I woke up, barely just barely. I heard sniffling and someone was holding my hand. I was too tired to try and wake up so I just listened.

"Please Y/n fight this. I can't, I just...this is why it took me years to tell you, I tried to work up the courage to tell you that I love you. You thought I was a coward and that I didn't care. Of course I care. I was so scared of this. Scared of loosing you. And how much I love you. Scared that I will never find happiness again without you. Oh damn you, please get better Kitten, please. I can't loose you."

"Y-You won't.." I said, barely getting it out but I don't think he heard me. I can recognize that voice anywhere. He held my hand tightly and kissed my head and I was once out again. 

~Present~

I woke up and I felt stiff. I tried to get up but it hurt. I don't remember what happen. It must be late out if it's still dark. But then I started to get flashes of what happen. I remember Harry screaming, Cedric on the ground, and me screaming in pain. I remember so much pain. I started to freak out, I couldn't see what's around me, it was dark. I slowly started to get up again. I felt light headed when my feet hit the ground.

"Ow!" I shouted. I felt a lot of pain rush up my back. Then I heard someone come in.

"L-L/n? Merlins beard your awake!" Said a voice.

"Who's there? Get away from me or I'll-I'll-!"

"Y/n no Y/n, calm down its Madam Pomfrey. You're in the hospital wing at Hogwarts!"

"What? Why am I here?"

"Y/n what do you remember?"

"Um not much. M-Madam Pomfrey why is everything dark? I can't see anything can you please turn on the lights." She then paused for a moment.
"Madam Pomfrey?"

"Let me call your brother and father alright. They can explain what's going on." And with that I heard her leave and I think..sobbing? What the bloody hell is going on? Moments later I heard the door open.

"Y/n?" I heard my family say.

"Dad, Peter what's going on? Why is everything so dark and why am I here?"  I said all at once, my breathing kept increasing, I was hyperventilating.

"Hey sweetie calm down. Alright, you need to calm down or you'll hurt yourself again. Just lay back down" Said my father calmly.

"Yeah Y/n stay calm, let dad explain what's going on." Said Peter sweetly. He then sat on the bed. I felt him open his arms and I leaned in.