Chapter 10 Going home

Y/n P.O.V

~last day of school~

I knew I shouldn't have left. I felt so bad. After the little scenario with the creature and sorcerers stone, Harry ended up in the hospital wing.

Ron, Hermione and I go everyday to see how he's been doing. We all got him candy and stuff. I got him a new Gryffindor scarf for winter.

Dear Merlin, did I feel so bad. I'll never forgive myself. I could have helped him, but no I left him. What I'm I going to do when he wakes up.

Hermione and Ron try to calm me down saying that I did the right thing 'cause we don't know what Draco will do if he found out what really happened.

I was already done packing. I walked down to the hospital wing to see Harry. Before I could open the door, Harry walks out. I stood shock, looking at him seeing him all well.

He had a couple of cuts on his face but he was fine. He smiled at me and said hi. "Hi? That's all I get is hi?" I said to him. He looked confused at first.

I then brought him into a hug. He soon hug me back too. We stood there for a moment then I broke the hug. He had a little blush on his face, I did too, but shook it off.

"Harry I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have left you guys behind. I should have went with you guys or just stayed like I was suppose too. This is all my-"

"Y/n, this wasn't your fault" he said cutting me off.

"I told you if anything happened like if someone or something happened, that you had to leave. I rather get hurt then see you get hurt, okay. Don't blame yourself. Plus we were successful, everything is going to be alright" he said to me calmly.

He gave me another gentle smile. I smiled back and nodded. "Okay. But if we do something like this again. I'm never, ever,  going to leave you guys ever again" I said to him.

He just sighed and we started walking towards the great hall. We meant up with Hermione and Ron. After that we went to our tables. I sat by Draco and my new friend, Willow.

I was happy because the decorations in the hall was Slytherin because we won the house cup. As we are sitting there all having fun, well except for Gryffindor. The headmaster got everyone's attention.

"Another year, gone. Now as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding. The points stand with us. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points is Slytherin house" said the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore.

Everyone at the table started cheering. All the other houses were clapping with disappointment on their faces, while Gryffindor sat there moping.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However..."

Wait what does he mean by however. Uh we won, let's leave it at that man. Nope, nope, he's still talking. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Recent events should be taken care of so I aha last minute points to award"

What? As the Slytherin house kept looking at the Gryffindor door table. Dumbledore kept going on and on, giving points to them. It was about what happened days ago.

The golden trio was being rewarded for what they did. He gave Hermione and Ron 50 points and gave Harry 60 points. They were now tied with us. The thing is that, I won't be rewarded because I never told anyone that I was there but them.

I was starting to get worried. Then Neville got rewarded with 10 points. Then Dumbledore changed the hall with Gryffindor decorations. Gryffindor has won the house cup...great.

Now I really regret leaving them behind. I started banging my head on the table. Everyone threw their hats in the air except most of the Slytherins, including me.

But after a while we started to celebrate too. Draco and I were very disappointed. Like we said before, we Slytherins don't like to lose, ever. But I'm still proud to be called a Slytherin.

~skip to the train~

We were all saying our goodbyes. I got Yami and carried her with me to the train. Outside of the train I said goodbye to the golden trio and told them to send me letters.

I wanted to keep in touch with them. I was going to miss all of them. I said bye to them and ran to Willow.

"Hey Willow, have you seen my brother or Draco?" I asked her.

"Yeah I know where your brother is. He's over there making out with his girlfriend and Draco is..."

"Gotcha!"

"*squeak*"

"Aww you squeaked. That was cute, kitten" said Draco.

He came up behind me and scared the living potatoes out of me.

"Godammit Draco that scared the living potatoes out of me!" I said while punching him in the arm.

"Living potatoes?" Said Willow. While Draco was quietly laughing and holding his arm.

"Yeah my brother came up with a swear jar. All because I'm too young to be saying those words. I only say something, not the big things and I don't say it all the time.

"But you just said godammit though" said Draco.

"Damn it! Shit! No mean shoot!" I panicked.

" I heard that! When we get home you owe $5 to the swear jar!" Yelled my brother.

I sighed and took Willow and Draco to a cart that was empty. This year was great. I made new friends, went on a little adventure, got good grades, and I can't wait till next year.

Willow was humming a song and I held Yami in my arms while I laid my head on Draco's lap and fell asleep, while he smiled and continued to read his book.

I can't wait till next year.

End of first year