Chapter 56 Death Battle

Y/n P.O.V

"Is she still alive?"

"Is she even breathing?"

"Guys I think she is dead."

"No she's not. She's just badly wounded and needs to rest."

"You're going to be okay Y/n."

I woke up in a bed. My head hurt like crazing and I felt stiff. I was hot and sweaty. I slowly opened my eyes, everything was blurry and fuzzy. I sat up and saw a couple of faces. Once my vision cleared I was face to face with Neville and Ginny.

"N-Neville *cough* where am I how did-?" I started to cough hysterically. Ginny laid me back down. She got a wet cloth and put it against my forehead.

"Easy Y/n, you'll hurt yourself " Said Ginny.

"What do you remember last?" Questioned Neville.

"Pain. Dying. Should I go on, I remember being tortured and...Draco." I was in the Malfoy manner. But I was pretty sure I was dead.

"How did I get here?" I looked at Neville.

"I found you in the woods. You were wounded, badly that I might add. You were bleeding pretty badly. You were white as a ghost. I thought you were dead but I brought you back here just in time. I could barely find a pulse on you, and when I did I was glad you were alive but I saw...your mark." I stayed quiet for a moment. Then I looked at Ginny.

"Ginny, how's everything at home? I mean..." I could tell she didn't trust me. Lupin might have told her about the mission.

"Fine no thanks to you. The two kids you left to die are okay to by the way. We trusted you and..I can't believe that-!"

"Ginny!" Neville shouted lightly. I lowered my head.

"So I'm at Hogwarts, how is it here?"

"Hell. Its been in chaos and Snape is the new headmaster."

"Yeah I heard about that. I need yo get up I have to-"

"Y/n you are still not in good shape. You need to rest. Nobody knows that you're here. Slytherin has been worst than ever. Only Madam Profery, Todd, Ginny, and I only know you are here."

I laid in the hospital wing for the next week and a half. I slowly but surely started to get better. My scars started to heal. Neville was shock to see how beat up I was. I told him what happened, I told him everything. I wanted him to tell Ginny. Once I was healed I went to my house. To see everyone and they weren't the same really. Most of them got nasty and down right cruel. I saw them in the hallways and how they spoke. One of the guys were beating up a little kid. I remember when be was so shy and quiet. Not all of them were bad, just the ones who had to change because of their families, like Draco.

I hid in the Hufflepuff common room. Todd found out I was here and helped me stay hidden. I also told him what I have done and all. I couldn't go to all my friends or the word would get around. I got to lay low. The girls in Hufflepuff was alright with it. Todd's cousin, Lisa, let me share a bed with her. A couple of days passed and I was in the dorm. Lisa came rushing in and told me to go to the Gryffindor tower. I nodded my head. I was still limping but I was alright. I headed over, I had to sneak over because I couldn't be in my Mimic form because I wasn't strong enough. Once I made it over I was met with the one and only, golden trio.

"Well it's about time you got here. This place is going to hell in a handbag." I smiled up at them.

"Y/n!" Harry was pleased to see me. He walked over to me and gave me a gentle hug. He told me everything that had happened and all. Hermione was hurt to see what happened to me but I just said 'Oh this is nothing. I rather go through this then going up against Mrs. Weasley.' Ron smiled at me and hug his sister. Ginny looked at me and I just nodded me head. Then we all started to make our plan. I told them I could fight if needed to be. Then we all got ready for the biggest battle of our lives.

~Skip to the War~

Everyone headed in all directions. I got my wand in hand and stood by Dellyla and Leo. I was watching the lights hit the dome when I heard someone yell my name. I looked over to see me brother. I ram over to him to and he held me close. I heard him sniffling and I didn't notice but I felt tears stream down my face too. I yelped a little because I was still soar. He pulled back and looked at me. He looked into my eyes.

"Y/n...you could have gotten yourself killed. I know what you did but I..come here. You are staying by me do you understand me. I don't want you out of my sight." he said through tears. I just ramply nodded my head. He pulled away and we headed off. We were with the twins and we also found, Sophia? We were all together and ready to fight. We heard a explosive sound and we stood our ground.

We attacked all at once. I stood back to back with my brother. He would cover me and I would cover him. We shouted out spells. My brother and I were in our Mimic form and transformed into another death eater or an animal. I used my speed and take out death eaters. Then I heard the voices. It called out to all of us. I shook it off and saw this was the perfect time yo attack when everyone was distracted. I got separated from the group but they would be fine. I attacked a death eater. He showed the curse at me but I block it. I was quick, he did throw me to the wall. He started to curse at me. He named a spell and I cringe in pain. I screamed but I got up. He shouting the curse but I kept walking. I could feel the fear in him. His adrenaline going crazy. I got close enough and shouted the murdering spell. Green light came out of my wand. I saw his body fall to the ground. He was gone before he hit the ground. Once I took down the death eater I fell to my knees. The mask came off and he was the death eater that was kind to me in the cellar. I was tired, my body felt numb. I sat there watching bodies fall to the ground. So this is what war is like.

My earring was fuzzy, along with my vision, but I swear I saw Draco from the distance before I someone slowly naming a spell right towards me. Everything felt slow then in a blink of an eye I felt two arms wrap around me and pulling me close. Todd jump in and blocked the spell. Peter looked at me trying to get my attention. I was out of my state and pulled him down before another spell hits us.

"Sorry kind of black out for a moment there."

"Here come here and stay behind me." Peter was on in front of me now. But before I know it I was transported into another room with someone.  I flipped the figure over and shoved them up the wall, wand in hand. But once I saw those eyes I drop my wand and buried my face into his chest. They wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Love" he breathed out.

"Draco.." He was okay.

"Love you're alive. I'm so, so sorry. O should have done something but I couldnt- I would never.."

"Shhhh I know Dray, I know." He then pulled me in for a kiss. It was long and needy. But yet passionate and meaningful. We both breathed out

"I love you."

"I'm on your side Y/n. I'm not leaving you ever. I'm standing for the love of my life. You are everything to me." I rub his thumb over my cheeks. I nodded and grab my wand.

"Let's do this love" He took my hand and we headed out to finish the fight. We had to finish this fight.

If we don't end war, war will end us