Chapter 18 Waking up

~weeks later~

Y/n P.O.V

Well, it's a official, I'm really bored. I wondered around the castle and looked around. I can't really touch anything, so I can't do anything. So here I am, walking around in the library, then I feel really funny. I started to fade away. I looked around and I saw a white light. 'Oh dear Merlin, I'm gonna die.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw the ceiling of the hospital wing. I slowly sat up to see everyone around me getting up as well. I looked to my left to see Madem Profey smiling at everyone. Bloody hell, they did it. They found the Chamber of Secrets and defeated the Basilisks.

I slowly got up from my bed, feeling a little dizzy, but then I see Hermione and she gives me a hug. "They did it Y/n, they figured it out! We are okay, you're okay!" she shouts out of joy. She hugs me once more. "Y/n, I'm really am sorry. You know you're my friend and always will be right?" she asks me.

"Of course Hermione, you'll always be my friend too, remember that" I say to her.

"I'm really am sorry. When it attacked you, I got so scared and I didn't realized how important you are to me. You are my friend and I shouldn't have turned my back on you. Will you forgive me, Y/n."

"Hermione, I forgave you a long time ago. You are my friend and I never turn my back on my friends, they are family to me." We both smile at each other. Madem Profey said we should head back to our houses, they are in the Great Hall eating. I head back with Hermione. Once we walked in the hallways, we are greeted by many people saying welcome back and glad we are okay.

As we walked into the Great Hall, Harry and Ron saw Hermione and I. Hermione ran up to hug them. I simply just waved at them. Then I heard someone yell my name. "Y/N?" yelled Peter. I smiled at him and started to run towards him. He started to speed walk to me. "Peter!" I said as I jump into his arms.

"Y/n, you're okay, oh Merlin, you're okay." He hugs me tightly.

"Y/n, I'm so, so sorry. They're are many things I you need to know, but I didn't want to tell you. I wanted you to be safe and close to me, but I did the exact opposite."

"It's okay Peter I forgive you."

"I'll tell you everything, I promise. I'll be a better brother and everything."

"Peter you are a great brother already. A really overprotective one, but a good brother."

"I love you, Ace. I'm glad my little brat of a sister is back"

I chuckled at that. "I love you too, Pete. My worrywart of a brother." I giggled.

I can see from the corner of my eye, I can see Draco sitting there, happy to see me. I looked back at Peter and he nodded his head.

I ran to Draco and he stood up and he brought me into a hug also. We stood their for a while holding each other. "I thought I was going to loose you their for a moment Kitten. It's good to see you again" he whispered to me.

"Ha it's going to take a lot to get rid of me. It's good to see you too, Dray" I say to him.

"I'm never letting you out of my site again. Don't scare me like that again Y/n." He kissed my head.

I blushed a little by what he just did. He smirked at me by my reaction. We both sat down by each other, it's good to be back. I got to see Willow again.

She was glad to see me again too. Everything was going well, till I remember how much homework I probably have, great. Then the headmaster said the finals got cancelled, which saved my ass because I didn't know anything that will be on the test so yay.

This year has been interesting for sure. But I learned a few things, and I think I'm about to learn a lot more next year. Peter still hasn't told me what he was hiding.

Looks like I'm going have to find out this summer. Wish me luck, because next year it's going to be different.

End of second year.