Chapter 38 Speak of the Devil

Y/n P.O.V.

'Merlins Beard that women is a control freak!' I thought to myself as I was in D. A. D. A class again. Professor Umbridge is not even showing us magic she honestly refuses. Why the bloody hell do we have this class if we aren't going to learn anything. Well I guess it doesn't matter because I have a great grade in this class.

Umbridge likes slytherin students because there's a rumor saying she was once one of us. All the Slytherins all respect her and she respects us. I think she's  annoying as hell and is all perky. But deep down she is one devilish lady, that's the one thing I like about her but mostly I despise her. Almost all the slytherins thinks she's great, I don't think she can really do anything but set rules.

Oh damn the rules. She has put up so many damn rules! She is literally driving me in sane. But I pay no attention to them. I just do my work and take my leave. She has been taking a liking to me. She gives me stickers and telling me how smart I am...what the hell, I just want her to leave me alone. As I was dozing off because I finish the essay in the class about Wendigos. I felt Emrys squeeze my arm then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It didn't scare me as much because Emrys warned me ahead of time.

"Um yes?" I answered.

"Hey Y/n I was wondering can you help me with some research on unicorns" said a familiar voice.

"Oh uh sure. Excuse me for saying this but, who are you?" I don't use my Mimic form at school because that's too much concentrate to do when you are looking around you. I can't do that 24/7. I just do what I can. Plus I know most of the castle already. I felt the person jump back at the question I asked.

"Omg I'm so sorry I forgot about your disability! Please, my apologies, it's me Dellyla, Dellyla Aries." I knew I recognized that voice.

"Dellyla! Oh yeah sure I can help. Sorry for that question. I wouldn't mind to help. Hold on." I then leaned and tapped Draco's shoulder.

"Hey Draco I'm going to the library with Dellyla I'll be back, probably" I say to him.

"Alright go nerd out in the nerd section with your nerdiness" he chuckled.

"Ha ha very funny." I flick his head. "See ya later."

"Take care love." And with that Dellyla and I left to go to the library.

"Sooo you and Malfoy back together?" Asked Dellyla. I started coughing at the question.

"What oh no, no, no, no, no. Um we are just friends that's all." I say to her nervously.

"Why are you acting so shy about it. He clearly loves you."

"No he doesn't he's just being his foolish self. We are just friends."

"Oh yeah just friends. I've heard that one before." Said a familiar/annoying voice.

"Hello Leo." I say to him. "You're not here to do your research you just want to be with your boyfriend. Am I wrong?" I say to Dellyla.

"Sorry but I can't be away from him though he's so cute!" Geez I'm going to throw up.

"Well I'm glad I'm blind so I don't have to see that anymore." We started to laugh. "Alright I'm heading back. You two have fun, but not too much fun. Keep it in your pants Leo." I say to him.

"Ha ha, shut up Slithering."

"See ya Gryffindork and Ravenblah." I say leaving. We always mess with each other. As I was walking through the hallways I felt Emrys squeeze my arm and then someone pushed me to the ground. Thankfully I was only a inch of the ground and I acted like I quickly got back up.

"Oops, it looks like I bumped into something. Oh it's just a pest. You should watch where you're going. Wait, you can't! You're as useless as a one legged man in ass kicking contest." Then they started hackling. I know that hideous laugh anywhere. I stood my ground, it was Pansy Parkinson.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." I say to Parkinson.

"Are you threatening me?

"No, I wouldn't call it that. I would call it verbal persuasion, so yeah don't fuck with me. All because I'm blind doesn't mean I can still fight Parkinson so piss off!" I started to walk off.

"Oh is someone a little upset? You know, Draco will be mine. He really did like me more. I didn't always need someone to listen to my feelings all the time and just go with someone else. He told me everything. How you chose Potter over him most of the time. Now your blind and useless. He doesn't need someone so weak and pathetic. I'll win him over with my charms and looks." I stop and turned around.

"Brilliant!"

"It is, isn't it."

"Yes, you do a brilliant impression of an idiot." I heard her gasps and I left. 

I was back in the classroom. I was piss now. She's always on my case. She always tries to do better than me. Hell she said she might be beater to take my place. I can't do quidditch anymore because I'm bloody blind. I sit back in my seat and work on my other homework from other classes. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Oi' Y/n are you alright?" Asked Draco.

"Yeah, peachy." He didn't push it so he left me with my work. I thought to myself, 'do I really bug him with that, telling him stuff like that?' The bell rang ten minutes later and I got my stuff and headed off to Transfiguration. Then someone grab my hand and dragged me off somewhere else.

"Hey what are you-" I was cut off.

"Alright what's wrong?" Asked Draco.

"I'm fine." It was silent for a while then he spoke up again.

"No, you're not."

"How do you know, maybe I am fine. Oh look, I am fine now let's just go to class or we'll be late." I started to leave but he grab my hand.

"We got ten minutes. Y/n, please I want to know what's wrong." He rested his head on my shoulder. I stood there then broke off.

"It's fine, it's none of your concern anyways." This time I grab his hand. "Now come on."  As we were walking he said something that I would never forget.

"Y/n if someone, and I don't care who it was, if they hurt you. I will never forgive them and I will hurt them like they hurt you. I will protect you Y/n. And I want to know what's wrong, I want to know everything. So please let me in." I slowed down, but I just kept walking till we made it to class. As he sat down I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Dray, but I am fine. I handled it, just someone was making fun of me being blind and said other things that kind of hurt. Buts it's not a big deal."

"Who was it?" He asked immediately.

"No one it's-"

"Y/n who was it?" I still stayed silent.

"Y/n." He said with his hand on my cheek.

"..Parkinson." He was silent then class started.

"She will pay I promise. Wait till my father hears about this." I let out a soft laugh. He always says that. Classes went on like usual then after that I went with Dellyla and Leo to the old willow tree to just hang out. Of course they are in the frog choir so they start to sing and I'm just sitting here just eating. As I was eating I started to think. The way Draco was acting, does he still love me? He did kind of over react. Maybe he does love me, but the question is..

..do I love him?