Chapter 30 Shattered

Y/n P.O.V

"You saw what?" Harry practically yelled.

"Yeah, he was making out with her. After you left, it's not that bad. It was just a consequence right...right?" I felt my eyes tearing up.

"Come here." Harry wrapped his arm around me and gave me a hug. Things are going to be fine, I assure him. But it feels like I'm just trying to prove that to myself.

Harry and I were sitting under a tree by the lake. Neville was looking for something in the water I think. I really don't know. I started to take off my shoes and my robe. I rolled up my pants and got in the water with Neville.

Harry sat back watching us. He only had us right now, ever since he was chosen everyone either hates him or despise him. Which I think is the same thing, but that's just sad. Even Ron turned his back on him. They got into a fight and now they are not speaking to each other. Oh speak of the devil. Here he comes now. Ron walked down with Hermione. Neville and I just ignored them for the moment. 

"So Neville what are you doing again?"

"I was looking for something but frankly, now I can't remember." I facepalmed.

"Godammit Neville. Oh well I guess I just have to...splash!"

"Hey Y/n!" We started splashing each other. It was fun till it was time to go. We quickly dried ourselves off and Harry, Neville, and I walked back together.

~after class~

I wonder where Draco is? He wasn't in class today, oh well I'll just go to my next class and get set up. We got 10 minute passing period so I had time. As  I made my way to my next class. The door was barely opened. I slowly open it to see...Draco on top of Pansy. I drop my books.

"D-Draco?"

"Y/n, what are you doing here? Um it's not what it looks like, I was helping her" he said stepping away from her.

"Yeah helping her take off her pants. I should have listen..I should have listen. How, how could you?!" I said with tears falling down my face.

"No Y/n wait-" I was already gone by then. I knew it, I knew he was with her, I should have listen. I'm an idiot for even thinking he wasn't! I ran, I ran out of the building. I kept running till he grab my arm.

"Y/n let me-slap!" I slapped him across the face.

"Don't ever touch me!" I yelled at him. I left a red mark on his cheek.

"Y/n I.."

"Stop! Don't you dare you go oh Y/n me. You are cheating on me! With..with Pansy Perkinson!"

"I-"

"You know I knew for a long time too. I-I just didn't want to believe it. I believed...believed in you. That you would still want me. I saw you guys...the first time. I saw her kiss you. I figure it was just a accident. Then I-I saw you guys a second time. You guys where making out. I thought, oh what a consequence. Then...I see you guys a third time and...you were about to have freaking sex with her! Now, now I know the truth. And it really hurts." I said with tears falling down one after the other.

"Y/n let me explain..." 

"Explain, what's there to explain to me? It's clearly that you don't want me, that you never cared. Y-You...you bastard. Why..why did you do it? Why?!" I felt like my world was falling down on me. The guy I trusted in the world, turned his back on me. He betrayed me and broke my heart. My heart was broken, no...it was shattered. He shattered it into millions of little pieces.

"I don't know.."

"What do you mean I don't know, there had to be a f*cking reason why you did this."

"I didn't know how I felt. When my father found out I was dating you and I was afraid. He said that it just might be you. He suggested that I should date someone else to test it out. So I started dating Parkinson too. We been seeing each other in secret."

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long Draco, how long have you been seeing her?"

"The end of the summer.." It's been going on this long..I felt like my heart really did just disappear. I can barely breath right now.

"She was there at the game with you wasn't she? Wasn't she Draco!" He had his head down the whole time.

"Y-Yeah she was.." We stayed silent for a long time till I finally spoke up.

"So you were seeing who was better uh, well I apparently lost. Y-You chose her didn't you. You chose her..i-instead of me.."

"No I-"

"Oh yeah, if you had to choose right now Draco. Who would you choose. Me or Parkinson?" He stayed silent.

"You can't can you? Well I'll make it easier for you then Draco" I said while my voice was cracking. "From this day forth, I'm now your ex and you are...n-no longer my friend."

His eyes widen and stood down fall by what I said. "What do you mean ex?...no Y/n.."

"Ex, as in your ex girlfriend. You know, ex meaning thanks for the EX-perience. Our time has EX-pired now EXIST MY LIFE!" I screamed at him. He scrunched up at me. "I never want to see you again Malfoy. You have lost my trust...everything. You stay away from me. Do you understand me?"

"Kitten I-"

"Don't you ever call me that again! You stay the hell away from me, I don't want you in my life, I don't even want you in my presence!" I turned around and started to walk away. But then I stop.

"Here" I threw my necklace at his feet. He lean down and picked it up.

"Give that to your new girlfriend, she'll love it...*sniffle I'm sorry.."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough, I guess. You know, this is why I didn't want to go out in the first place. If we did, and when we broke up..it would ruin everything. I can't delete you from my life Malfoy, you were always there for me. I've known you for years, and now...now it's over..."

"No it's not!"

"LEAVE!!!" I screamed at him with tears falling down. "I never want to see you again, now go.." I heard him get up and walk away. After he was gone and the foot steps became faint, I fell to the floor. I cried my eyes out that night.

I can't believe I ever loved him...I never even got to tell him..I loved him..and I never will