Chapter 33 ..No...it's him..

Y/n P.O.V

Todays the last challenge. It's been months since the first and now it's the final. Today someone will win and I hope that it's Harry. I can't believe it's already the last one. Not that long ago it was the second task and I was in it. Yeah, the games had four people underwater. I was one of those people.

Harry had me, Cedric had Cho, Victor had Hermione, and Fleur had her sister. Harry saved me and the sister. He saved us just in time. I was worried for Harry he scared me when he didn't come up with us. But he made it and now, it's the last task. It's the big maze and damn it's huge.

I just feel like something is wrong though. Like something big is going to happen and it's not a good thing either. We all just arrived to the area for the task. I ran to Harry and warned him about my feeling. He nodded and told me he'll be fine. He hug me and told me he'll be cautious. I then wished him and luck. I hope he wins. I want Hogwarts to win so badly. They are getting started so I went back to the stands and sat by the twins, Peter, and Sophie.

Draco was sitting two rows in front of us. Draco turned around and smiled at me. I waved and smiled back. We've have been taking it slow. I'm slowly re gaining my trust for him. I still call him Malfoy but I talk to him now. I let him call me by my name again but not Kitten. At least not yet. The twins and Peter have been on a very close eye on Draco. Making sure he doesn't hurt me ever again. They been very protective lately.

Peter put his arm around Sophie and they were making out. The worst part is that I'm sitting right next to them and I'm telling them to get a room. Fred and George started to laughing and started to hug each other and making kissing faces. Ha they were mocking them. Peter reached over and hit them both telling them to stop messing around. I continued to laugh even more.

The games had started and Harry was the first one to run in. Then Cedric and the others. We all cheered for them. We are at the edge at our seats waiting for who ever comes out of that maze first with the trophy. Now we had to wait, and wait..and wait. Damn I hate waiting! I have no patiences.

~time skip from the waiting cause I don't have patience either~

I felt sick to my stomach. My head was banging, something is wrong. Something is terribly, terribly wrong and I can feel it. I put my hands to my head. I felt my senses kicking in. I was in my protective Mimic mode. My eyes started to change. Peter saw this and looked worried.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Questions Peter.

"Peter, something is wrong. Something bad is going to happen" I said. In a flash I saw Cedric die. Then I heard Harry scream.

"Harry!" I ran out of my seat and went straight to the maze. People stared at me and saw me run, wondering what I was doing.

"Y/n!" Peter also ran out because of me. He kept calling my name and telling me to stop but I didn't listen. I kept running. The maze started to open. I ran through just in time. It closed before Peter could reach me. I could hear him calling my name and demanding the headmasters to open the maze. I was now in the maze. I kept running till I was deep in. I started to slow down to catch my breath. It was dark and cold. There was fog everywhere.

I kept walking till I felt someone behind me. I did my spell but they blocked it and two more guys came up behind me. They pinned me down and I couldn't move. They then transported me to a grave yard. When I opened my eyes I saw Harry being held against a statue and Cedric on the ground..and he wasn't breathing.

"Harry! Cedric!" I yelled.

"Y/n?! What are you doing here? No let her go!" Harry yelled. I looked up at him and he was injured. He was bleeding and blood was dripping down slowly. I looked around and there were death eaters everywhere. Then I saw him, no it couldn't be. It can't be..it was him. He's back..Lord Voldemort.