Chapter 24 Grim Attack

Eyes like this when in Mimic form.

Peters P.O.V

I can't believe that Malfoy is dating my sister. MY sister, the one who loves unicorns and narwhals. She's dating Draco Malfoy. I'm walking down with Sophie, holding hands and telling her about Y/n and Malfoy.

"I swear if he breaks her heart I'll-"

"Break his face and you'll take her out for some ice cream and plan your revenge" Said Sophie.

"You said this a thousand times so far." She said to me.

"Well I will. I'll even kill him and I'll be sent to Azkaban, but it will be worth it for my little sister." I said proudly. As we were making a turn around the corner I see Malfoy holding my sister very close to him. Then he peck her on the cheek! Sophie tried to hold me back but I got out of her grip and walked up to them.

"Malfoy lets have a little talk."

Y/n P.O.V

Oh no, there goes my brother again. He looked so serious when he took Draco away. I was a little nervous. What are they talking about? Dear Merlin I bet he's threatening him about being my boyfriend. From a distance I saw Peter nod his head and so did Draco.

Then Peter called Sophie over and they walked away. Draco came walking back to me. He looked a little shaken up. I looked at him curiosity and he said out of the blue that he knows that he would never hurt me. I stood there a little surprised by what he just said.

"What did he say to you?" I asked him. He just held both of my hands and kiss them. Then looked at me and put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I kissed him back. He broke off and he put our heads together.

"Nothing love, I just want you to know that I really care about you and I would never hurt you. You know that right?" I nodded my head and brought him into a hug. He held me close, what on earth did Peter say to him? We broke apart when we had to head to our next class.

I said my goodbye to Draco and headed off to Transfiguration. As I walked in I saw Harry and ran to sit by him. He said hello to me but he seemed a little down. I asked what was wrong but he said nothing. I think he's not happy that I'm with Draco. Neither is Ron and Hermione but they said they will give him a chance.

Draco said the same thing. We made two promises when we got together. One, being nice to my friends when I'm around. And two, even if one day when we break up, we will still be close friends. Yeah I know that sounds stupid. It's like saying hey sweetie your dog died but it's okay. We can still keep the body.

I was scared at first when we got together. I really didn't want to ruin or friendship, I've know him forever and I don't want to lose him, ever. Well now I'm sitting in Transfiguration and taking notes when out of nowhere I heard Ron gasp loudly.

"Bloody hell where did you come from?!" Shouted Ron. Everyone in the class looked at him. Hermione appeared out of nowhere and was sitting by Ron. Professor McGonagall shushed Ron. I looked at Hermione and she nodded. Yeah she got some flipping cool necklace from McaGonagall.

She's been using it for classes. It's pretty cool and a smart idea. I think I'm the only one who knows besides the professor. As I was sitting in class I started to get a head ache. I felt my eyes change. I stared go see like in my snake form. Something is in the castle. It felt like another creature but not threatening like though.

I stood up in the class. Harry was worried for a moment. I tried to cover my eyes. I ran out of the classroom and in the hallways. I slid down the wall and put my head between my legs while holding my head. I can't get out of my state. I can't let anyone know. I haven't even told Draco.

My heart stated raising and then I felt somebody about to open the door. I took off running but the person caught up to me. I closed my eyes so they won't see them. But once they put their hand on my shoulder I immediately recognized who it was.

"H-Harry?"

"Yeah it's me. It's me Y/n. Are you alright, what was that back there?" He asked me. I was about to answer but someone else was coming.

"Harry, we are not alone."

"Very good Miss L/n, you sensed me coming. Potter I will take it from here. You may go back to class" said Professor McGonagall. Harry rubbed my shoulder and got up to leave. Leaving me and her alone.

"So Miss L/n, you're a Mimic. That magnificent, you are going to be a great sorcerer. But first you need to control it. We must not let this get out, do you understand Miss L/n?" I nodded once more.

"Miss L/n, you can open your eyes. You don't have to hide it from me. You know I'm an Animagus." I slowly opened my eyes.

"How did you know?"

"From last year, your brother Peter L/n told me. He's my apprentice, I have been teaching him how to control it for years. Your family are gifted."

"Not what I hear. We are monsters, one day we will snap and hurt the ones we love. I don't want that to happen so I been trying to control. To keep calm, but I'm a monster."

"Y/n, you are not a monster. Neither is your brother nor your father. You can control it and you will. Here give me something of yours, something that you always wear." I handed her my necklace that Draco gave me. She castes a spell on it.

"What did you do?"

"Just put it back on." I did what she said. I felt at ease. Like a big wave just washed my stress away.

"See your eyes turned back to normal. This should control it for a while. Come to me after school on Wednesdays. I can teach you how to control it better." I nodded my head.

Then students started to come out of class. The day was over. I went back for my bags. Once I walked out Draco was there. I went to him and hug him. He was surprised at first but didn't question it. He looked at me and I just said I felt something and he understood immediately. We then walked towards the common room.

That's the thing, strange things have been going around the caste. Like what happen to the painted lady. Things just keep getting weird and scary. They all say it's him, Sirius Black. The guy from Azkaban. They say he's in the school...and I believe it.

~Later that Night~

"Wake up...Y/n you need to wake up now sweetie, wake up!"

I stood up straight, my face was sweaty and I was breathing hard. Something's wrong, something's here. I looked up to see the door swing open.

"Peter? What's going on, why are you in here?" I questioned.

"Not now Y/n, everyone go to the great hall, now! We need to go to the great hall. He's here, he attacked in the Gryffindor tower. Everyone is going to great hall. Come on now, hurry."

I quickly got up and followed Peter to the great hall. I started to freak out a little. I felt like something was here. But who was calling my name? It sounded like my mom. I walked down the stairs to see Draco, he looked scared for a moment. We walked to the great hall together.

Everyone was here, everyone was freaking out but the Slytherins, we were more suspicious then scared. Dumbledore explained to us what was going on. I went to find a place to sleep. Draco slept right next to me. He held onto my hand.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay Y/n. Try and get some sleep alright." I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. I scooted closer to Draco. He then put his arm around me, I felt safe.

I need to get stronger because I ain't losing anyone to him. I will protect them