Chapter 27 Quidditch World Cup

Y/n P.O.V

"Would you two hurry up! I want to get good seats at the game!" I shouted at Harry and Ron. They were being so slow. They honestly just woke up and now we are running late. Everyone was complaining, even Peter and he never complains. Harry then ran up to me.

"Hey Y/n, do you still have those dreams about your mom or about that day?" He whispered to me.

"No not really. I would have like stress dreams like, he was here at the school and all. Yet, not much from my mom, why?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you later. Hey Ron!" Then he went back to Ron. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Maybe he had a bad dream because he did look freak out this morning. I haven't gotten any really bad dreams because I mastered my abilities. They only come when I really need to know, like a vision like thing.

I did a lot of training this summer. I mastered my Mimic and my dreams. Harry had somewhat the same thing last year. When a Dementor came near him, he would hear is mothers voice. It's like when I heard my mother, it's like she was trying to warn me of something. It's kind of weird and cool. My father said that she's connected to me spiritually. I guess she's attached to me.

We finally arrived to the spot. We were all now under the giant tree. Mr. Weasley started talking to some dude then a boy came down. It was the Cedric Diggory. He was a seeker on the tee hee~...Hufflepuff team. I'm sorry it's in my nature to pick on Hufflepuffs.

The twins said hi to him and my brother and I started laughing. He looked over to us and we immediately stop laughing and said hey. Once he walked away we started laughing again.

"Ha ha he's a Hufflepuff HAHAHAHHA!" We both said laughing. We couldn't breathe, we were dying. Then we finally stop and officially greeted him. We mostly talk about Quidditch all and that's it. We arrived at the top of the hill where the boot was.

We all grab the boot and vanished. The next thing I know I'm falling out of the freaking sky! I grab onto my brother and put him in front of me. Thankfully Hermione did a spell and we landed safely.

"Ow Y/n get off!" Shouted Peter.

"Oops sorry bro, but hey thanks for breaking my fall" I said smiling at him with my innocent eyes.

"Yeah I probably broke my arm but it's worth it for my little brat of a sister." He said sarcastically.

"As it should be!" I said sticking my tongue out. He smirked at me and snapped his fingers. I was then lifted into the air and was on the shoulders on the twins.

"Oi what are you do-ah!" I was then placed upside down. They always did this to me! I'm getting to old for this you know!

"Hey let me down!"

"Never!" They chuckled at me. I was taken to the camp site upside down. I had my arms crossed the whole time.
Peter then walked up to me.

"Had enough yet Ace?" He smirked at me.

"Actually no, I like this because they are actually carrying me so I don't have to walk like the rest of you. Plus I wanted to see stuff upside down anyways meh" I snickered back at him.

"Meh."

"Meh."

"Meh!"

"Meh!"

"Alright enough you two. Fred, George let her down we are here" said my dad. We were finally here. We started to set up the tents. Ours were next to the Wesley's. We all got set up and headed off to the stadium. We saw a lot of familiar faces. Mostly people from school on the Quidditch team.