Chapter 52 Taken

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up early to the birds chirping and the warm sunlight..right smack dab in my face. I pulled the covers over my face and moaned. I didn't want to get up. Its way to damn early. You know when I was blind I did not miss the sun so it could wake me up. I looked at my clock to see it was only seven. I got up and walked downstairs to make me some tea. As I was making the hot water I heard hissing and I heard voices. 'No, no, not today.' I said to myself. I couldn't understand what they were saying but I knew something was wrong.

I saw a flash and then I heard voices, they were faint. I saw fire, and I heard screaming. People were running and shouting spells. I saw Peter and he was in his Mimic form, his self defense mode. I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione running. A death eater was yelling 'get them!' they were here for them. Then as he pointed at them, he turned me.

"Her too.." the vision was gone and the hissing had stop. I dropped my tea cup as Ginny came down. She asked if I was alright and I said I was fine. I picked up my broken cup and got a new one. Something terrible is about to happen today, but I will be prepared for it though.

~Later that Day~

I was doing my hair because the wedding is today. I got my dress on (once again you choose your dress..sorry..drawing really bad I was in a rush) and I began to walk down the stairs. I had to take a quick shower because I got done helping putting up everything. Also I had to put Emrys into a charm and I put him on, just in case. The wedding went on, I tried to pay attention but I just had a bad feeling. I was in my Mimic form, to be aware. I was on alert. My eyes are golden like and looking out. Everyone was dancing while I stood out looking along the tall grass.

Peter then came up to me and asked if I was okay. I just shrugged and told him what was on my mind. He then saw my eyes and told me to get out of my defense mode. My eyes went back to normal. He then pulled me over and we started to dance. I started to loosen up and started to actually have fun. Then behind me I felt someone spin me around and I was faced to two red heads.

I looked back and Peter and looked offended and I just laugh. I was now dancing with the twins. We were laughing then everything changed. People started to scream and I heard some type of shrieking sound. I looked around, they were here. I ran towards the house, I was in my defense mode of my Mimic form. I ran in the house and grab the tiny bag and looked for the golden trio.

The tent was being destroyed and I saw Peter fighting off a death eater. I ran toward Hermione and grab her. I told her to take this bag and run. I told her what was in the bag. She questioned me for a moment then started to run and find Ron and Harry. I looked around and found Harry. I yelled his name and he ran towards me. I grab his hand and ran to Hermione where she found Ron. We hid by a table.

"Alright I already told Hermione what's in the bag. It has everything you will need to the escape and be on your own" I said ducking when something went flying.

"Wait what? What are you talking about Y/n?" asked a confused Harry. I smiled towards him.

"You guys are leaving. They want you and they won't stop looking for you. I'll try to draw them out, but run and don't look back, you three need to find the other horcrux's and defeat them."

"We are taking you with us!" said Ron.

"No you're not, only you three can do this. Come on you should know about this by now. I never go on your guys adventures. Now go, now!"

I ran out and fought off a death eater that was heading our way. Harry yelled for my name and I just yelled go. They stayed back as I kept fighting them off. I saw Harry try to fight off. Then a death eater grab me by the neck and raised me up. I gasped for air and I heard him, in his raspy voice.

"You're coming with us. Its time.." I looked over to Harry where I saw him last. He wasn't there and I looked around. I figured he finally got away, but then I heard him yell my name. My eyes followed the voice and I saw him look at me in horror. I just smiled as I saw Hermione run up to him with Ron right behind her. She ran up and grab Harry's hand and they vanished.

"..They got away.." I said between gasp. They got away I said to myself. The death eater pushed me against the wall and demanded where they went. He loosen his grip so I could talk. I looked up at him and spit in his face.

"I don't know, but they are gone and you'll never find them. They will win this war, I bet my life on it." he then punched me in the face. I cough up a little bit of blood. I saw Peter scream my name. He started to run towards me but before he could get me...

everything was fuzzy and everything turned black.