Chapter 43 Jam?

Y/n P.O.V

It's been two months scenes I have heard from my brother. Today's the day he's coming home to visit for the last part of the break. He's been doing a lot of studying and working. He's in training to become a professor. For transfiguration and astronomy. When he gets home, to the Weasleys house, I'll wait for him to settle in and get some rest then I'll ask him.

It's been bugging me since our father died. 'Go to Peter and say Jam?' What the bloody hell is that suppose to mean? Then I heard a knock on the door. I heard some mumbling and realized Peter is here. I go downstairs, holding onto the railings because I don't know the house all that well yet.

"Oi Y/n guess who's here?" Said Ron.

"Hey Pete!"

"Hey there Ace!" He walked half way to me and gave me a hug.

"Wow I haven't seen you in a while." He said to me.

"And I haven't seen you in a year!" We laugh.

"I have so much to tell you, I don't know where to start." Then Molly came by and sat Peter at a table, feeding him while he told us what he has been doing. I smiled and laugh, but the whole time I was thinking when is the good time I should talk to him.

~Later that night~

"Well if it's important then you need to go talk to him. Simple as that Y/n" said Ginny. As we were getting ready for bed.

"No I can't, not yet. I don't know what it is or what it's about. It could be something really serious. He just got home I don't want to go to him. I can't talk to him yet" I say fluffing my pillow then I heard footsteps. 

"Hey Peter!"

"Ginny no, don't!" She ran out of the room and I followed.

"Hey girls whatcha doing?" Said Peter.

"Nothing we were-"

"Y/n wants to talk to you" said Ginny.

"No I don't, I was-"

"Yes she does, something to do with the word jam?" Then Peter fell silent.

"Ginny can you leave me alone with my sister please."

"Thanks Ginny" I said gritting my teeth.

"You're welcome, goodnight." And with that she left.

Peter then said to follow him to his room. Once we got there he closed the door. He sat me down on his bed. He was pacing back and forth. He finally stop and sat across from me. He was sitting on Percy's bed. Thankfully Percy isn't here, well he's never here.

"What is the magical word, the password?" He said seriously.

"Jam?" I questioned. "Dad told me to say that word and you'll take it from there. Peter whats going on?"

"There are something's you need to know. You know our fathers name is David L/n. Do you know this name, Beth Russel?" I shook my head no.
"It's our mother, Y/n."

~Years ago~

Third P.O.V

It was a normal night at a village. A mother was rocking a little baby girl to sleep while the father was playing with the toddler. The boy was laughing with the father till they heard a loud sound coming outside. They then heard screams, the baby girl, Y/n, started to cry.

"Beth take the children and hide. He's here, he's here in the village. Now go, run!" Said David.

"No I'm not leaving you!" Pleaded Beth.