Chapter 37 New Start

Y/n P.O.V

Today's the big day. I'm really nervous, today's the day of my fifth year at Hogwarts. This will be the first time I get to see everyone again. Or hear them, you know what I mean. I'm all packed and ready to go. Peter helps me take my suit case down. He made sure I had everything and had Yami and also have Emrys into a bracelet charm.
(Above pic)

He's being such a bother. Yeah I know he's just taking care of me, but it's getting annoying. Like come on I can take care of myself I'm not a little kid anymore. He made sure I have everything and that I ate before we left. Geez, I can't wait to be with my friends and he can be with his.

~train station~

We arrive at the station. My father helped me pass through 9 3/4. My father didn't want to draw any attention over us so he got me on the train quickly. My brother took my hand and boarded me on the train. I said my goodbyes to my father and he gave me a hug in return. It was a nice long hug, he's been a little stress lately so its going to be hard for him for us to leave because now he's alone at home. I hope he'll be okay. Peter then grab my arm and we started to wonder on the train.

At one point someone bumped into Peter and he lost his grip on me and I fell forward but I never felt the impact. Emrys squeezed my arm and a force pushed me back up. I shocked first but acted like nothing happened.

"Hey watch where you're going bud! Hey Y/n you-Y/n cover your arm!" Peter half whispered.

"What?"

"Your bloody dragon was glowing. He can't be notice Y/n or they will take him away."

"Take him my ass! Plus he wasn't glowing!" I shouted lightly. He poked my head.

"Of course you didn't see it!" I felt him wave his hand in front of me. "You blind for bloody sales and I saw it and Y/n. Trust me he glows but only for a short time."

"Wait push me."

"What? Y/n I'm not going to-"

"Do it" he then pushed me back and started fall once again but I never felt the impact. I felt a force holding me up. I was then pushed back on my feet.

"Is he-?"

"Yeah he's glowing. Well now he's not, okay wow it looks like you have a protecter on yeah. He will help you from harm, nice. Looks like he only glows when it's happening at that time."

"Yeah and this time I felt the energy coming from him. I guess I don't have to be in my Mimic form all the time. Thank Merlin too cause I can only hold up for 72 hours, fully in my form." He then patted my head and took my arm again.

"Alright well Y/n you can sit with me and-" I pulled my hand back.

"Oh hell no, Peter you are going to sit with your friends and stuff. I'm going to be with my friends. I can get around just fine. I have my stick and Emrys. I know what I'm doing. This is your last year here, enjoy yourself. You don't want to be with your little sister." I said to him.

"Yes I do, I have to take care of you." He said to me.

"Peter I'm fine. Plus be with Sophie. I know after this year you guys will break up and I know that's going to be tough." Yeah I heard him talking to himself about it. He was warming up his speech to Sophie. After this year they will go their separate ways. She wants to become apart of the Ministry of Magic while he wants to become a professor for Transfiguration.

"Y/n I-" then he stop. He saw Sophie because I can feel the change in the atmosphere, it's like that feeling you get when you see the person you love dearly to you. I use to feel that way, my brother really loves Sophie.