Chapter 45 Rivals

Y/n P.O.V

"Ugh Draco I don't want to get along with her!" I whin to him.

"I know love, but my father is really good friends with her parents. We have to get along. Just try to get along with her" He said calmly to me. "Try not to get piss off." I chuckled.

"I would manage my anger if people can manage their stupidfity. I will if she will. But don't you think she will be my friend." He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We walk onto the train and got our seats. He had his gang around him, including Parkinson. I sat with Draco and he had his arm around me, but he seemed unease. I asked what's wrong but he just shook it off. Then Parkinson brought up that he probably needed some alone time and that I was the problem.

"Draco do you want me to stay here with you?" She asked so innocently. I just chuckled at how bad how she was acting. I felt her glare at me, I felt her just stare at me. She leaned towards me and whispered into my ear.

"You know that you're the problem,
L/n."

"No I don't think so. You're the problem, Parkinson." I snared back to her. "And sadly we can't face the problem if the problem is your face, you nitwit." I heard her gasp and we leaned back.

Draco asked what we were whispering about and I said we were talking about how ugly goblins are. After that it was pretty simple. I mostly just listen to others talk and snuggled into Draco. Then I felt something familiar in my presence. Harry was in here. I looked over in his direction. He knew I could sense him and I found him. I mouthed the words leave but he didn't. I didn't bother he's so stubborn sometimes.

The rest of the train ride I fell asleep in Draco's arms. Once we arrived Draco gently woke me up. He told me to go on ahead, I'm kind of curious but was too tired to really care. I walked off the train and I met up with Leo.

"Hey Leo, where's Dellyla? Merlin pants, she's actually not right next to you?! What has the world come too!" I gasp loudly.

"Ha ha very funny. No she's with her friends. They say that I spend too much time with her. Where's Draco hmm, you're not next to him." He smirked at me.

"Well played, Leo, well played.  He's still on the train. He needed sometime alone I guess.." I sounded kind of worried. "But hey I don't want to bug him, I don't want to me that type of girlfriend."

"Don't worry you're not. Trust me, sometimes we just need to be alone. Gives us time to think, you know." He assured me. We got into the carriage together and talked some more. Once we arrived he helped me to the great hall. From there I knew what I was doing so he let me go and met up with Dellyla. I sat at the table and soon enough Draco came back.

"Hey Love, thanks for saving me a seat."

"No problem, so who's our new teacher this year?" I laugh a little.

"I heard that Snape is finally our new Defense against the dark arts teacher. We have a new potions master. His name is Slug-something." We talk for a while till they finally announced everything. The first years were sorted and then we heard about our new professor. His name is Slughorn and he will be teaching potions. I have one of his classes. The Slytherin table cheered when they said Snape is our new D.A.D.A professor. Then finally what I been waiting for..the food.

I was hungry, the Weasley's are worst then my brother and I. We were running late for the train. So I didn't get to eat breakfast or even grab a snack. I didn't eat anything from the trolley because Parkinson would complain. Like she always does. I was eating and I was happy, then I smelled it. My favorite food/dessert, cheesecake.

"Hey can someone hand me a slice of that cheesecake." I asked.

"Eww why? Cheesecake is fatting and I don't think you need anymore" said Parkinson. I heard some people around go 'ooo.' I got a slice anyways from Draco.

"You know Parkinson, there is a difference between you and this cheesecake." I say starting to eat it.

"What, that I'm not disgusting and fat-tying?" She snarked at me. I whipped my mouth and said with a straight face.

"No that I asked for the cheesecake and not your damn opinion." Then everyone at the table was laughing. Parkinson stayed silent after that. I felt Draco smile when he kiss me. I kiss back with the same smile. But after the kiss, Draco didn't seem right. He wasn't eating and he seemed depress. I asked him what's wrong but he just kept saying 'nothing I'm fine.' I was concerned but didn't push it. I know he's probably one of them, but he's not a bad guy. We were dismiss to our common room and all. Draco and I walked hand in hand till Parkinson started talking to Draco.

"So Draco I got a question for you. Do you think I'm pretty or ugly?" She said in her fake little innocent voice.

"Why are you asking me?" Draco questioned.

"Because I trust your opinion." Dear Merlin, I can't believe I'm listening to this. I bet she's batting her eyes too. Draco was silent for a moment. Is he actually thinking? She brought it up again, waiting for his reply.

"I think you're both." She used her fake laugh, trying to act all cute.

"What, how?"

"You're pretty ugly." I snorted a little and tried to cover my laughter. She was disgusted and ran off. We both laugh as she angrily left.

"Wow that was smooth Draco I thought you said you had to be nice to her?"

"I do but not when she's being rude to you." I smiled as we kept walking.

"So Draco what would be your answer for me? Am I pretty or ugly?" I asked as a joke, but he surprisingly replied rather quickly.

"Neither." I was confused.

"Well I'm hurt, I'm wounded, what's that suppose to mean?" He stop me and had me facing him. He tilted my chin.

"You're beautiful." I stayed silent for a moment then started to laugh.

"Aww now that was smooth Dray. But no I'm not."

"Yes you are, don't let anyone else say otherwise. Now let me guess, you're going to say you're fat and nobody loves you?" He says seriously. I smiled at him. I gave him a passionate kiss. We stayed that way for a while till I pulled back.

"No I was going to say that I'm fabulous. Draco, I know I'm loved and I'm not fat, I just got a little fluffiness to me." He kiss me again.

"Well you're perfect, you're not skinny and boney like, unlike the others. I actually have someone to hug and I love your hugs." He kissed my forehead and brought me closer. We started to walk to our common room again. We were the last ones to arrive. Honestly we took our time to get here. It was pretty late out. I'm surprised we didn't get caught. He gave me one last kiss before going to his common room.

"Goodnight Dray."

"Goodnight Love."