Chapter 32 Yule Ball

Y/n P.O.V

Well this sucks, the Yule Ball is coming up and I have no date. Well not much of a shocker but still. I'm like the only one who doesn't have a date. Even Neville has a date and I don't. I'm actually proud of him. I see some guys starring at me but quickly walk away once they see me again.

I know a couple of guys were going to ask me to the dance but they never did. Instead they found someone else. I guess someone better. Oh well I don't really need a date. I'm still going but I'm taking pictures. Tonight's the night of the dance. I was wearing my dress and did my hair.

(You guys can imagine the dress I'm not good at describing them sorry. The pic above, this is mine. This is what I pictured it being.)

I grab my purse and camera and headed out. As I walk down the stairs I see the golden trio. They look up at me in amazement.

"Wow Y/n you look amazing" said Hermione.

"Thank you, you look great Hermione" I said.

"You look beautiful Y/n" said Harry. I blushed at the comment. I smiled and told him he looked great too. Then Harry started to panic. He can't find his date for the dance. He also just found out that he has to dance in front of everyone. They are about to start and his date is no where to be seen.

"Y/n I'm sorry to say this, but can you dance with me" asked Harry.

"I'm not a very good dancer. I don't think you would want me to dance with you" I said.

"Don't worry it's easy, please Y/n."

"Alright." I said smiling. I took his hand and we walked off to the dance area. I was so nervous everyone was starring at us. Even Draco, but I ignored him. I stood proud and walked with Harry. We got to the dance floor and we danced to the music. Harry and I were smiling the whole time.

He lifted me up and started spinning me. Then the music stop and started to go to the dance music. Harry and I stood in each other's arms. We stood very close. He then started to lean in. He then kissed me. It was soft and gentle. Then we pulled back and...busted out laughing.

"Holy Britain that was so awkward. It's like kissing my brother!" I laughed out loud.

"It felt like I kissed my cousin!" He laughed out.

"What you are comparing me to Dudley?"

"You know what I meant. Plus when have you ever kissed your brother?!"

"It's a metaphor you idjit!" We both laughed and started to dance again. He explained that he had strange feelings for me but didn't know how to explain it. Like was he in to me or loved me like a sister. He's now my family. He's like another brother. Damn can I have one sister!

We then started to dance again. Like actually dance, not a slow dance but dance. It was different, I never dance with anyone like that but the twins, my brother and...Draco.

In the distance I saw Draco glaring at us. I just shook it off and continue to dance and have a good time. I was having so much fun. Sadly the fun didn't last long, Harry found his date and they walked back to a table with Ron and his date. I was once again left alone. Harry didn't want to leave but I made him because his date wanted to dance with him.

I started to walk off the dance floor but someone pulled me back. I looked back to see the twins there. They spin me around and hooked my arms.

"You look beautiful our little whooper snapper" they both said.

"Thanks guys, you guys look great too but I should be heading back and taking pictures" I said to them.

"But you should be having fun and dancing with your date" Said George.