Chapter 16 Polyjuice Potion

Y/n P.O.V

It's been a while since I have spoken to Draco or Peter. It was late out and it was after hours. I'm sorry but I had to use the restroom.

So here I am, walking into the bathroom to see Hermione. Along with Harry and Ron?! What the bloody hell?

"Uh...what are you guys doing in here? Are you guys making a potion?" I questioned. Before they could answer, I heard the voices again.

I closed my eyes and put my hands to my head, holding it. It wouldn't stop talking. I had no idea where it was coming from, I can still here it. Almost everyday, and it won't shut up. It reminds me of something, and I don't like it.

I fell to my knees, Harry ran to me and started calling my name, but I said nothing. Then everything went silent. I opened my eyes and stared at Harry who looked at me wide eyes. Along with Ron and Hermione. 

"Y/n, what was that, are you okay?" Asked Harry.

"I-I, it's fine. Ha ha just a little headache" I slightly chuckled.

"Y/n, you can hear it too?"

"Uh?"

"You hear the voices too, don't you Y/n?"I looked at them, confused.

"Harry...you can hear them too?"

He shook his head yes. They looked at each other and back at me. They told me what they were plaining on doing. I couldn't believe they thought Draco might me the heir of Slytherin.

I was already a member of Slytherin so the golden trio had to drink that nasty potion. Ha ha suckers, don't they know that it tastes horrid. Apparently they didn't if they started hacking it back up.

I tried so hard not laugh. I turned around to snicker a bit, then when I turned back around, Harry turned into Goyle. Then Ron came back out and was Crabbe. I started to laugh even more, this was priceless.

"Hey Ron say this okay. I'm a idjit!" I said to Ron/Crabbe.

"I'm a idjit?" Said a confused Ron/Crabbe.

"Hell yeah you are!" I bursted out laughing. Harry started to chuckle a little while Ron was trying to figure out why we were laughing. Then Hermione yelled out she wasn't going.

"Hermione what's wrong?" I asked.

"Just go, you're wasting time!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked with the boys. "So have you guys been in any other houses besides Gryffindors?" I asked.

"No, have you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I get bored."

"What?! Y/n you can get in trouble for that!" Panicked Ron.

"Oh keep it down. I never got caught, plus you're lucky I'm letting you guys in. No one from other houses been in Slytherin common room. You will be the first ones."

"Wait how do you get in the other houses?" Asked Ron.

"I use my grandpas old invisibility cap, you know, the ones in the old Greek Mythology Legends."

They started wide eyed at me, shocked and amused. "Yeah it's been pasted down for generations in my family. Now it's mine."

We made a corner and there stood Gryffindors Prefect, Percy.

"What are you three doing here after hours? And Y/n why aren't you with your brother?" Scowled Percy.

Crap I forgot that Percy and the twins, being my brothers friends, wanted me nowhere near Dracos friends either.

"Sorry Percy, these two got lost so I'm helping them back to our dorm" I said innocently.

He looked at me and started to walk over but then out of nowhere, Draco came out. Draco, being Draco, brought out an argument till I broke it up and said we should leave.

Once we did Draco took my hand and we walked back to our dorms. I can see behind me, Harry and Ron were keeping a very close eye on Draco.

Once we got inside I told Draco that I should go before my brother sees us. He waved me goodbye and I said my goodbyes. I gave the boys the signal for them to get info.

I secretly stood by the door, just far enough for Draco to not see me and enough for me to hear too. They started to talk about the Heir of Slytherin. They were getting good info till they started arguing.

Dear Merlin, can they not argue at a time like this for once. Then out of the blue, Harry asked about me. I can sense the Draco's aura. It was just angry, but soon came calm, then started to boil again.

"What about Y/n?" He said in a serious tone.

"About her hearing voices and the thing with her brother?"

I heard Draco get up quickly and raise his voice. "How the bloody hell do you know that?" He said fiercely.

The boys gulped and looked at one another. I mentally facepalmed, what are those idiots doing? This is not apart the plan.

"We over heard Y/n saying it to her friends."

Draco was silent for a moment and started talking again. "I don't know everything, but I over heard her brother saying that she has something. Something that she needs to control or it will control her." He said in a quiet voice.

I looked down at my feet, he was hiding something from me. And Draco is not telling me this! I looked up to see the potion changing back. I ran out of the common room yelling I forgot something and they followed.

It was a signal showing them that they were changing. Draco yelled back at me but I kept running till I was in the girls bathroom along with Harry and Ron.

"Hermione we got some info about the Chamber of Secrets!" We all yelled.

"Go away! Especially Y/n!" Yelled Hermione.

"Hermione? Come out, now!" I yelled. I have a bad feeling. When we opened the door, she was a cat. She was a flipping cat...great.