Chapter 53 Tortured

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up in a cold place. It was dark, there was barely any light. I was in some weird basement, more dungeon like. I looked down and my dress was torn. I was in chains. The door opened and a death eater came walking by. I don't know him, he must be new or something. He had a tray of food and a bottle of water. He laid out some clothes for me. Once he walked away and closed the bar door. He flicked his wand and the chains came undone.

My arms fell immediately, there was red around my wrist. It left a burn and it started to itch. I crawled to the water bottle and grab the little piece of bread. I smelled the bread and tested the water. There was no sign of poison or anything so I took a nibble of the bread and I drank the water. After that I put on the clothes. Once I was done I started to walk around to see where am I.

But before I could, a big force pushed me back and I hit the wall. The chains locked onto me and I was being held against the wall again. I looked up to see two death eaters and the one and only bitch of the nation, Bellatrix Lestrange. She looked at me and started to do her weird ass hackling laugh. She bent down in front of me and lifted my chin.

"Well look what we have here, a sweet, pity, little girl. What's the matter, something wrong?" I then spitted in her face.

"Piss off" I simply said to her. She backed away and shrieked at me. She then pulled out her wand. She pointed it and me and shouted a spell.

"Crucio!" I screamed in pain. She just didn't shout it out just once, she kept repeating it. I screamed and screamed. My voice echoing through out the room. I begged her to stop but she had these craziness in her eyes and didn't even show any motion to stop. I was tugging at the chains, trying to get away. Then finally she stop. My head fell and I was breathing sharp breaths.

There were faint footsteps and I heard talking. Once I lifted my head I saw him, the Dark Lord. He told Bellatrix to take a breather while he talked to me. He then waved off the other two to go with her. We stayed silent for a moment then he spoke up.

"Well my child are you ready for what you were born to do."

"And what was that suppose to be?" I snarled at him.

"To serve me. Your mother served me and now it's your turn." I looked at him in shock.

"What?" I breathed out. He looked at me again. His face slowly forced a smirk. My eyes were wide open, no not my mother. He didn't mean my mother, she would never...

"Ah yes Beth, Beth Russell. She was a clever young women. Very bright and strong, she did what she was told and she was always victories. I believe Mr. Malfoy, Lucious had some affections for your mother." once he said that I thought to myself, Lucious had a thing for my mother? Well that's new to me.

Wait a minute..is that why he didn't want Draco to date me? Do I remind him of my mother..well shit. The Dark Lord then brought my attention back when he lashed me.

"You should pay attention when I'm talking to you."

"Wait..you-you knew my mother?" I cough up a little bit of blood.

"Of course. Your mother, Beth, was a very good Death Eater." What did he say? My eyes widened when I looked up at him. "Awww yes, your father never told you did he? David never wanted to join me, even if Beth was with us."

"No..no you're lying!" He lashed me again.

"Don't you raise your voice with me. Besides I am telling the truth. She was a death eater. Her family was with me, but cause of David L/n changed that. I guess he made her change her mind. Next thing I knew she betrayed me and lied about a plan that I was going to use. I lost many followers because of her and your father."

"Why did she leave?"

"She fell in love, with a blood traitor. Mr. Malfoy didn't take it so well. She was one of the best and she betrayed us. She literally went missing, off the face of the earth. No one could find her, then five years later we did find her. She lived in a small village with David and two kids."

My breathing  started to increase. I knew what night he was talking about. He was there, he was there for my mother.

"I have know you since you were just a infant. And once I saw you, I knew what you will become, one of us. It was your destiny." I pulled against my chains.

"I will never join you. Not willing at least."

"Don't you remember our deal?"

"Yes I do, you can give me the mark, I'll say I'm one of you, but I will not take orders for you. I will not be-" He started to case curses at me. I started to scream once again. Feeling the crushing pain going through out my body, then he stop.

"You are strong, your spirit is bright. But I will crush it. Thankfully I know your weakness." He then showed vision. A smoke of some sort appeared in front of me. It was Draco, he was sitting in a arm chair. I breathed out Draco as the blood drained from my face.

"Let's see how your prince charming can handle this...Crucio." Draco then started to squirm and fell to the ground. He cried out in pain.

"Draco! No please stop, don't do this!" I pleaded out. Draco's screams got louder. His mother ran in to help him, but she couldn't.

"Say you will join me or your love will die. Right before your eyes." Tears fell down my face as I screamed. I let my head fall as I kept hearing his painful screams. I then raised my head and my eyes turned red. I shouted stop and he obeyed. 

""You can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me, but for the love of God, not touch him." I pleaded to him. The smoke disappeared and he turned to me. He started to shout out more curses and bindings. He stopped for a brief moment to show me my charm bracelet of Emrys.

"You will lose something today. And because you couldn't say yes." He then snapped Emrys in half and I saw blood drip from the bracelet. I heard a painful screech come from the bracelet as well. I screamed for Emrys but he was gone. I began to scream once more as he shouted spells left and right.

"Looks like we have a long ways to go.."