Chapter 9 Sorcerer Stone

Y/n P.O.V.

It's been months and everything seems alright. I'm doing great in my classes. I been earning my house points. My brother is doing great in Quidditch. Everything is fine and swell.

Then...

"Y/n we need you to go with us to stop Snape from getting the Sorcerers Stone and stop a three headed monster!" exclaimed Ron.

"*blink three times*...uh?" I said. I was eating my lunch under the oak tree. Sitting with my cat, Yami, and they come running to me saying that! I knew they were up to something, but I didn't expect this.

"Ron you idiot do you want everybody to know what we are doing?!" Said Hermione.

I started to laugh. They looked at me a little confused. I knew it, it's always like this. The brains, one idiot, and the chosen one all becoming the heroes of the school and trying to stop evil. Saw that one coming.

"Y/n we are being serious we need your help, please" said Hermione.

"Alright, alright I will help you guys. What exactly do you guys need me to do? " I asked.

"No you are not doing this with us. It's too dangerous and we are not bring you into this" exclaimed Harry.

I got up and dusted myself off and looked at the three in front of me. I started to grin as while I looked at them.

"Harry, I'm joining you guys. I'm not so weak as you think I am. Plus also I want to be apart of this adventure. It will be cool to be with the golden trio" I said to Harry.

"Golden trio?" Said Ron.

"Yeah sounds like a cool name. It really suits you guys" I said with a smile.

"Y/n please I don't want you to go" said Harry.

"I'm not having my friends go in there alone. At least I can do is help you guys out. I promise I will be fine, okay" I said to Harry. It took him a while but he nodded his head and agreed.

"Okay but if anything happens, anything at all you leave. If someone finds you, you leave with them. If it gets too out of hand, you leave. Okay?" He said to me. I nodded my head sadly. I would never do that unless I truly had too.

"So what is it that I have to do?" I asked.

"Can you play a musical instrument or sing?" Asked Hermione.

"Uh...yeah I can play the piano, but my singing its...well okay" I said.

"Perfect I can learn a spell that will summon a piano. Shouldn't be that hard. This is going to work out just fine" said Hermione.

"Wait how's this going to take down a monster and what exactly are you guys doing again?"

After about an hour of telling me what they been doing all school year and what the plan is, we start heading to our common room waiting till everyone's a sleep and we can leave.

~hours later~

It's about time to leave and I'm ready. They should be near the place by now. I got out of bed and started heading towards the door till I heard someone getting up.

I dropped right there and acted like I was asleep. I heard the girl who' shed is to the right of mine sit up. I can tell she was looking at me 'cause I heard her say 'what the heck?'