Chpater 31 First Task

Y/n P.O.V

I haven't been eating lately or doing anything really lately. I been sitting at the Gryffindor table ever since that dreadful day. I can't even stand being in the same room with him. The twins been trying to make me feel better, they been trying to make me laugh. They can't even make me smile.

I felt like I was just a toy to him. I bet he didn't really care. He just used me and now he found someone better he just dumps me off without even saying it was over. I see him here and there, he doesn't look like himself, but yet, I don't even think I really knew him.

Yami and Almond even tried. I guess your animals can tell when you're heart broken too. Everything hurts, I feel like I can't move on. I see him everyday. I see him with..her. And it hurts, it hurts so much. Knowing that he's still here but happier with someone else...I don't want to be here. I rather be rotting in a dungeon then see this every single day.

I try to smile. I try to act like everything's okay, but it's not. Tears still fall, even out of no where. I can tell because there is tear stains on my face and my brother notices. He looks hurt when he sees me like that. One time I bumped into Draco. He looked at me and saw that I was crying. I started to run off and he chased after me. But that didn't last long when the Weasley twins stepped in and my brother. They took care of him.

I know he's been in the hospital wing lately. All because of a certain mama bear and two red heads. Plus Harry and Ron pulled a prank on him to sound like a donkey for days. He had to take medicine to get rid of it. But I saw no difference. He always seemed like an ass now he just talked like one.

Yeah with the twins and my brother handling him. Let's just say it wasn't pretty and he was in there for a week also. He says he doesn't remember what happened or who did this to him. Once I found out what happened, I hug my brother and the twins. They're always there for me. I don't need a boy controlling my life. I just need to get back on my feet. I just need to forget him, even though he was always there. And every time I think about that, I start to cry again.

Godammit Y/n, pull yourself together. Like come on, am I really going to get all depress over some stupid guy. You're stronger than that. He's the one who f*ck up. He doesn't deserve me. I just need to be with my friends now. Besides I should be paying more attention to Harry. I shouldn't be worried about me, I should be worried about Harry. He's about to go on his first task tomorrow and I'm here sobbing over my ex.

I grab my sandwich and headed off to the arena. The first task starts today and I have to be there to support him. When I walked out I bumped into her.

"Oh it's you, so how's it going? Isn't weird that I'm now dating your old boyfriend, I told you I would win" she smirked at me.

"Oh you're dating my ex boyfriend? Oh well I'm eating a sandwich, you want those leftovers too?" I smirked back at her and left. I headed off to the arena.

Once I get there I see Harry go into the tent. Hermione and I have been helping him with the first task. Apparently he's going up against a dragon. I love dragons, but for once I hope the knight takes down the dragon. I go to the side of  tent and I whisper Harry's name.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah it's me. How you doing?"

"Um fine..a little nervous and all but fine."