Chapter 14 Monster in the Castle

Y/n P.O.V

Well it's been a while since Hermione last spoke to me. I guess she's still pretty mad at me. I told her the truth, I'm sorry if that's what I think.

I'm sitting in the Great Hall with Willow. From five people down and across from me, is Draco. We will both give each other glances once in a while and smile, but it usually fades away once we look away.

So here I am, listening to Willow going on and on about unicorns and how pretty they are. I started to hear a strange voice. I could barely understand it.

It was very quiet, like it was a whisper, but then grew louder and louder. I stood up from the table and started walking towards the voice. It sound like it was saying...kill?

My eyes widened and I started walking out the door. Willow stared at me with a confused look on her face, while eating a cupcake. Draco looked at me and started to get up too. I was walking out the door till someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Y/n where are you going?" said Peter.

"Don't you hear that?" Asked him.

He looked at me with wide eyes. He gripped my shoulder tightly and took me back to the table.

"No, Peter stop, let me go!" But once we got back to the table, we were dismiss to go back to our houses.

I ran out of there still barely hearing the voice. Peter chases after me. I turned on many hallways till I found the golden trio.

Once I saw where they were, I looked at the walls and read what it said "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir...beware." It was written in blood.

"Y/n! Y/n! Where are..." Peter finally caught up to me. Along with the other students from our house and other houses.

I looked over a little more and saw Flich's cat, Mrs. Norris hanging there. 'Oh no, someone killed his cat' I thought. Whoever it was, is going to be dead.

I was too much in shock to hear what was going on around me. I was too dazed to realized that Peter was pulling my arm to leave.

Everyone was dismiss except the golden trio and the professors. Peter started to shake me harder and I broke out of it. He looked at me with worry and concern.

Then he started walking me towards our common room. On the way there I kept thinking what the Chamber of Secrets was and why that messages was there?

And what was that voice I heard earlier.  Nobody heard it but me. It sounded so weird, but I understood it. It sounded like...no it can't be.

It reminded me at the time when my mom died. It was the same vibe and everything. I heard voices too. What if he's back? I started to shake from fear. I'm now scared.

"Y/n...Y/n...Y/N!" Yelled Peter.

"Uh? What is it?" I asked him, still a little dazed.

"Y/n are you okay? You keep spacing out on me."

"Um...yeah I'm f-fine. Don't worry about i-it." Dammit I stuttered.

Peter put his hand on my forehead and looked at me. For a moment I thought his eyes turned a bright yellow. I must be still dazed or something.

"Hey Ace you should get some rest, okay. Don't worry about anything alright" said Peter in a soft tone voice.

I nodded my head and slowly walked towards the girls dorm. Peter saw me struggling and helped me up the stairs. He opened the door and I walked in.

"Goodnight Ace." He kissed my head and I said night to him. I closed the door and walked to my bed.

"Y/n, are you okay? You were acting weird at dinner and ever since we came back" asked a concerned Willow.

"Yeah I'm fine Willow. It's just...I heard something. I heard a voice coming from somewhere saying kill, over and over again. Then see all of that...I don't, I guess I just, blanked out or something" I explained to her.

"Oh. Should you got to one of the professors about this, Y/n?"

"No, I'm fine. It was probably just my imagination. Let's get some sleep okay, I'm pretty tired."

She nodded her head and laid down. I was about to close my eyes till my snake that was on my necklaces, it's eyes started to glow. It does that when Draco is trying to talk to me.

"Y/n are you awake?" Whisperer a voice.

I got under my blankets and whispered back yeah. I held Yami in my arms having her purring right next to me.

"How are you Kitten, I was getting worried about you. You seemed a little ill. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah Dray I'm fine. Did I really looked that bad? A lot of people keep asking me that."

"Well you did look pale. Are you sure you're okay Y/n? Please tell me the truth."

I stayed quiet for a moment. I just laid there, being silent because I didn't know what to say.

"Y/n?"

"D-Draco. I'm scared, I have a bad feeling and I don't like it. I-I don't like it at all. I t-think something is going to happen to me. I don't k-know why. I just do. And it's honestly scaring m-me..." I said in a shaking voice.

I started to feel tears in my eyes and I felt true fear, since a long time ago. I had a really bad feeling and I scared.

"Kitten, listen to me. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me, nothing bad is going to happen to you, alright? I promise." He said in a sweet, and calm voice. It comforted me.

"P-Promise"

"I promise."

"D-Draco, can you talk to me till I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yes, love"

"Thank you."

Draco kept talking to me for a long time till I finally dozed off. The last words I heard from him was...

"Goodnight Love"