Chapter 36 Order of the Phoenix

Y/n P.O.V

'I don't want to go.' I think to myself. Today is the day we go to the order. Now ever since that day I don't remember a damn thing. I don't remember who attacked me or how I ended up as I did. Today we get to see everyone again. Or should I say meet everyone again, because I can't see. We going to se the order. My father has to explain a lot to us. I have changed a lot. Like what would they think of me?As I sat on my bed I heard footsteps and someone knocking on my door.

"Come in" I said. I recognized the scent and it was Peter.

"Hey Ace, you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Peter I don't think I'm ready to go out there yet. I think I need to train more and stuff. Like how can I master all of it in one summer maybe I should-"

"Y/n calm down, you're ready trust me. Plus your Mimic form help you a lot. If you were just a normal sorcerer, yeah it would have taken you a year or two. Trust me you're going to be okay. Now are you ready?"

"Can I bring my stick just in case?"

"Yeah I'll go get it." Peter went and got my stick. He came back with it and I held it in my hand. I nodded and we walked out to the car. The stick is to help me to know where things are. I can hear the echoes it gives off when I hit something. I really don't need it but just in case. I can see everything around my house just fine and outside, but beyond that, I don't think I can. I said goodbye to Yami, Almond, and Emrys. Then we left to head off into town.

~time skip to the place~

We finally arrived at the place. I open the car door and I started to walk towards the building. Peter had his arm around mine so I will be steady. Muggles might be out or someone might be watching so for now I have to fake it. Once the door is opened we were greeted in. My father went in first then me and my brother. Everything was very quiet. People were already talking in the other room. I can hear them whispering.

I might not see them but I sure as hell can hear them and feel the presence. I shouldn't be using my Mimic form. That takes up energy, I just need to do so to know my surroundings. Then I felt a pair of sweet arms wrap around me. Followed by a warm hug. And strangely smelled like honey.

"Hello Mrs. Weasley?" I say softly and questionably. She was being very gentle with me. It's because she thinks I'm very fragile I bet. She would give me a bone crushing hug but not this time. She then said that the kids were up stairs and that I should join them. I walked swiftly to the stairs but Mrs. Weasley insisted that she should help me.

"It's alright, I got it."

"Nonsense, let me help you." I just rolled my eyes and obeyed. My brother was behind me just in case I fell. Yeah, alright I was still trying to walk up and down stairs. Once we were at the top, Mrs. Weasley let go and went back down. I was still quiet and acted innocent but once she left i through everything.

"Ugh I'm not a kid you know. I told her I can take care of myself. But I will admit it was kind of cute to know that she thought I can't do anything." I said.

"Y/n she doesn't think that. She just wants to help out because- well"

"I know Peter you can say it. I'm just saying I'm stronger now. I know what I'm doing. Oh wait shhh" I then went all innocent again.

"Hello?" I said.

I heard more steps and I a big scent of warm like smell from big two pair of arms. "It's good to see you Y/n" said the twins. I hug back and said hello to Ron, Ginny, and Hermione. Hermione wouldn't let go and was like are you alright can I help you? And all that nonsense. I couldn't take it anymore. They still thought I was very fragile, how precious.