Chapter 13 Mudblood

Y/n P.O.V

Well this year as been starting out peachy. My brother has been keeping me distant from Draco. The only time I can be around him is if other people are around us or he's there.

I can't be left alone with him or he will flip. I been ignoring Peter for a while now, but now I need his help. I want to join the Quidditch team. At least join, not play. You don't play till third year.

Unless you need a sub. You can get on the team and learn, but that's it. I want to be a beater on our team. The one that we have is a seventh year, so this is his last year.

This will be a perfect time to join the team so they have a beater next year, and I want to be that person. I know all the moves and how to play. But I'm a girl and most of the players are guys.

There is only one other girl but she's more of a tomboy. She's Peters age, her name is Kyani. She's is a great Chaser. I hope I get on the team.

Great, here I am walking to the great hall about to ask my bro for help, till someone picked me up and carried me away. In response I squeaked and punched the person who was carrying me.

"Ow, bloody hell Y/n! You can really pack a punch." said a certain redhead.

"Yeah you'll think she will be nicer to us uh Georgie. We were going to help her get on her Quidditch team."

"Fred, George? I'm sorry, but you know, you could have just walked up to me instead of kidnapping me"  I said.

"But that's no fun" they both said, in sync.

"Wait so you guys will help me?"

"Well yeah, if your anything like your brother, you will be good competition. You can help you try out for Beater for you team."

I jumped on them and gave them a hug. "Thank you guys, I owe you one!"

"No please, it's our pleasure. We beat your brother to it. We knew Peter wanted to teach you himself, but we wanted too."

"Plus we know more then he does. It will be great to see you surprise him, and that we were the ones who taught you. And it will be just great to see his face when he realizes we are teaching you. We are best friends but we are also rivals. So pretty much we are friend enemies."

I smiled and nodded. "You guys are evil, but it's a great way to get back at him. So when do we start?"

~time skip to after training and joining the team cuz I'm too lazy to write all of it...Gomenasai~

Peters P.O.V

I can't believe my little sister made the team. She's a Beater just like me. I was proud of her, but piss at the twins. They knew I wanted to teach her and help her out.

They are so going to get it when I see them next. She's still not talking to me. I know she's piss at me because I won't let her see Malfoy, but I have my reasons.

But you know, it doesn't help when he's on the team too. That little brat, he didn't he try out and he got on the team. Although he got us all the Nimbus 2001's, which are flipping cool.

I still didn't want him on the team. He's our new Seeker apparently and he gets to play. That little pest, my sister has more talent then that moron.

Today we have Quidditch practice. We usually don't have it on this day, but since Malfoy is the new Seeker and is playing in the upcoming game, we need to practice.

Plus this will be my time to teach Y/n what I know. I can probably talk to her at least. Like seriously how long can she be mad at me.

The team were walking towards the field. I was standing close to Y/n. She was talking to Malfoy. I was glaring at him the whole time. I don't trust that imbecile.