Chapter 51 The Escape

Y/n P.O.V

I was standing outside petting Emrys. I put a charm on him so the muggles won't see him. It's like a cloaking devise. I just stared off into his eyes, just lost in the motion. I haven't heard from Draco or the Dark Lord. I'm very worried and don't know how long I can keep this up. I just hope that Draco is okay. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. The hand belong to my brother. He looked at me and nodded his head. It was time for the escape plan.

Tonight we are taking Harry to the Weasley house. Its not longer safer for him here. He needs to be protected. I walk into his home and saw him. He smiled once he saw me and gave me a hug. I hug him back and asked if he was ready. He stood confused at first then I pointed towards Mad-Eye Moody. He had a potion out.

Harry rejected at first, everyone said that they would help and all. I then joined into the conversation.

"I would take a bullet for you Harry, for any of you. And today is that day." Harry smiled once again and Moody said who's first for that nasty polyjuice potion.

"Alright I love ya Harry, but there is no way in hell I'm taking that." Mad-Eye and the golden trio, including the twins started to laugh.

"Then whata  ye' gonna do then?" said Hagrid. Then my brother and I looked at each other and nodded our heads. We walked towards Harry and placed our hands on his shoulders. Next thing you know, we are Harry. We looked just like him.

"You guys do know we are Mimics, we can do this." Said Peter. Everyone stare blankly at us. Except for Lupin and Tonks.

"Here Y/n, wear this. You two are riding together if there are two Potters someone will know one isn't real. Cover your face just in case" said Tonks has she gave me a cloak.

"Alright the rest of you drink the potion" I said as unwrapped the dark cloak around me. Everyone started to drink it.

"God this taste like Goblin piss" said George. I'm scared to know how he knows that. Right after Mad-Eye said it does too. After everyone transformed we all started to dress like Harry. After that we all got ready in our position. I was behind Peter as we were on Emrys. After that we each took off separately. I cleaned on him as we flew off. Everything was going just fine until we saw light shooting out of nowhere.

They were aiming for me and Peter. Peter tried to dodge them as Emrys flew faster. I had my wand out and shouted out some spells. One spell hit Emrys. Making us almost rock off of him. He let out a loud screech, he was now unsteady. Peter tried to have him fly straight but that was out of the question. Emrys then bucked me off. Peter grab my hand before I could completely fall off. We were almost to the Weasley house.

"Hold on!" Yelled Peter. Emrys was swinging in many directions, this was bad. Peter couldn't control Emrys and hold me at the same time. I looked up to him and smiled. He gave me a worried look, I said good luck and let go. I heard his scream my name as I fell hundreds of feet. My eyes started to water as I was falling threw the air. I concentrated and turned into an owl.

I followed Emrys silver scales back to the house. I saw Peter and Emrys crash land in the field. I flapped my wings quickly and meant up with him. I transformed back from my Mimic form and ran up to Peter.

"Peter!" I yelled. I then saw him stagger through the tall grass.

"Y/n, in the name of Merlin's most baggy y-fronts was that about?! I-I thought-damn Y/n.." He brought me close into a hug. I quickly hug him back.

"Sorry bro, you couldn't control Emrys and hold onto me too so I let go so you could be safe. I had it under control. I know the structure of an owl so I could fly and-" I was cut off from Peter.

"Y/n your safety is more important. I thought I lost you. Don't you dare make me find out what it feels like to be without you. We lost dad, I don't want to lose you too." I smiled up at him and he wrapped his arm around me as we made our way back to the house. "Also don't leave me alone with these people." He said jokingly. I transferred Emrys back into a charm bracelet to have him heal.

He was glowing around my arm, showing that I'm healing him. Once we got into the house everyone was here except for Fred, Mad-Eye, and Arthur. When we walked in, things got silent. The trio was happy to see us along with Molly, but Mad-Eye was dead. We stood around asking how everything else went then I saw George on the couch.

I ran over to him and helped to heal him. I put my hands over his ear and started to heal his wound. Like stop the bleeding. Peter came over and did the same, he said a spell and bandages wrapped around (does anyone know the spell? Try to guess XD). I'm not really good at it, I mostly know how to stop it but not really heal them. That's when Peter comes in, he's just like dad with the healing. George then started to wake up. We then heard another set come in, it was Fred and Arthur. I smiled to try and lighten up the mood. I put my finger against my lips and told George to be quiet. He nodded his head.

I walked up to the door, Fred must of known something was wrong. I got in front of him so he won't see George.

"George? Where's George?" He asked panicking a little in his voice. I looked at him up and down.

"Fred we have bad news..." I said not looking at him.

"No.." He said about to cry.

"He's still alive." I said stepping to the side so he can see him. His eyes lighten up and ran but then walked towards his brother. George was smiling.

"Y/n that was cruel. That was not funny" said Fred.

"Yeah your right..it was hilarious" said George. "I would laugh but it kind of hurts. We were trying to lighten the mood." Fred just shrugged it off and spent time with George. Peter punched me lightly in the arm and held me. It's been a long day and tomorrow is going to be a longer day. But it's worth it for the people you love, your family.

But whatever you love is your weakness