RJ Caswen: I Want to Hold Your Hand

Summary: Ricky and EJ Caswen are expecting their first child, a son. On their drive home, they get hit from a car behind and a truck comes straight up and crashes into them on the side. At the hospital, Ricky is unconscious since after the doctors have done an emergency c-section to save his and EJ's baby son. When EJ meets his son, he sings a little song that reminds him and Ricky back in the old days.

Note: No part-splitting this time. Sorry.

Side-note: EJ/M/N stands for EJ's mother name (since it was never mentioned in the show, but you guys can make one up for her if you want)

Title based on the song by the Beatles. (Although, I'm going with the Glee version, because it's very emotional)
--------------------------
Ricky and EJ have been happily married for about a few years.

The two had met throughout EJ's cousin, Ashlyn, while she was hosting a party at her house. Then they started dating around high school and had been together since then. Even though, they were both a year apart from each other where Ricky was a sophomore and EJ was a junior. Ricky came out bisexual to his father, Mike, because they had a very close relationship since his mother, Lynne died when he was six years old. EJ came out gay to his parents before his senior year of high school, and they said they would always love him no matter what he became when they accepted his sexuality. Ricky also came out to close friends, including his besties Nini and Big Red, even before EJ ever did. Ricky and EJ's friends were even very supportive when some odd kids from school were teasing and picking on them.

The two remained together, even during a long distance when EJ moved to Los Angeles a few months after he graduated high school. He went to Stanford University to study for architecture after sharing an interest on how fascinating the buildings he saw were. A year later, Ricky had also graduated and moved to L.A. to be with EJ where they found an apartment together. And Ricky went to AMDA College of the Performing Arts, because music has been his passion throughout his entire life ever since he's been singing and playing guitar and piano growing up.

And about a year apart from each other, Ricky and EJ graduated and got their degrees. On EJ's graduation day, he proposed to Ricky and he accepted it. A year later, just about a week after Ricky's graduation, he and EJ had finally gotten married. They had family from both of their sides and close friends of theirs that day. Their wedding was the best, yet the most beautiful day, like a fairytale with a happy ending just right before the beginning of the chapter for their new life together. And from then on, things could not have been better for the two husbands. A couple weeks after they got married, Ricky and EJ bought a house together.

EJ had an amazing career since he started working at Project Architect, which was the best job he ever had when it was offered to him after his college graduation. As for Ricky, he became a part-time music teacher at this school called New Horizon School Pasadena, and he has been teaching the kids very well on how to sing and play instruments. He also had been taking some of his personal time to learn how to draw and paint, and he shared some of his best work on his social media until a little while later, he sold some of his artwork to certainly particular people who caught their interest and wanted to buy it.

Over the last few years, the Caswens were very successful with their lives, but there was one thing they wanted to settle down for since their married life had begun... to start a family.

Back before they got married, Ricky and EJ had talked about how they would want to have kids some day. But Ricky had kept this little secret that he found about and he felt like he almost couldn't trust himself to talk to anyone about. But he knew he could not hide it forever, so he started to tell EJ the truth about the time when he was at the doctors with his dad, Mike, years ago and and he was explained how he was born with something that allowed him to carry a baby inside his body. The day after he discovered what he thought seemed impossible, Ricky had told his best friends, Nini and Big Red about the detail, and to the rest of his friends, but he told them not to tell anyone else after they accepted him for that.