RJ Caswen: Life of Two Dads (sequel to Single Dad Life)

Summery: Ricky and EJ are married. EJ adopted his stepdaughter, who is Ricky's daughter, Sophia. And now, Ricky is pregnant once again, and he tells EJ. How will they explain to Sophia when she's about to be a big sister?

Note: This is a sequel to Single Dad Life and is written by yours truly.
-------------------------
Ricky and EJ have been happily married for two years, and EJ is the adoptive father/stepfather of Ricky's daughter, Sophia.

Ricky had gotten out of a relationship that lasted five years when he was living in L.A., and then moved back to Salt Lake City where he then found out he was pregnant and gave birth to Sophia. A year later, he and EJ had met at a coffee shop on their separate ways to (S/N), where Ricky's teaching job was at the music program during after-school hours while EJ had taught for the drama program. They shortly got well-acquainted and exchanged each other's phone numbers.

And then, EJ discovered Ricky was a father when he took his daughter to the park. Ricky explained to EJ that he was pregnant with his ex-boyfriend's baby but never told him kind of in between after he told him to stop contacting and apologizing to him and due to the fact he never wanted to have kids, and how he had his family and friends to help with raising Sophia. After the explanation, EJ asked Ricky out on a date, which he happily said yes to that. For their first date, they went to a nice restaurant while EJ's cousin, Ashlyn, and Ricky's best friend, Big Red, babysat Sophia for a little while. Then the first date went well and Ricky and EJ shared a first kiss. Afterwards, they had started to fall in love with each other.

During their relationship, Ricky found it amazing on EJ being a father figure while he was having a great bond with Sophia whenever he visited them or invited them over to his place. All three of them would do activities together, like watching Disney movies or eating dinner together or going to the beach and other stuff. Ricky, EJ and Sophia almost looked a family of three. Some time later in life, Ricky moved into EJ's house after he invited him when they talked a bit about it, since EJ had been good with Sophia. Then, Ricky and EJ got to meet each other's parents after EJ came out to his parents. Even though, Sophia was a little shy meeting EJ's parents, but then bonded with them afterwards.

After a year and a half of dating Ricky and EJ's relationship stayed strong as this day was the happiest day of their lives: After filing some documents, EJ officially adopted Sophia, and the little girl became lucky to have two dads to love very much. It was the same day EJ then asked Ricky to be his husband and he agreed to that. In early June, Ricky and EJ got married. It was a beautiful for a wedding, and they had a ceremony with family and close friends. Ricky and EJ even legally combine their last names into Caswen for themselves and their daughter. For their honeymoon, they went to Maui, Hawaii for about a week while Sophia stayed with Ricky's dad, Mike, and stepmother, Jenn.

A few months later, Ricky and EJ adopted a dog and named it Max. Before the dog's adoption, Sophia told her daddies about how she wanted a puppy, and she promised her daddies she would be responsible on helping out with taking care of a puppy after they all had a small talk about it. After the talk, they have had fostered a dog for a little while until Ricky and EJ fell in love with the dog and decided to adopt dog, and it made their daughter so happy.

With two men happily married, having their after-school teaching jobs, a daughter and a dog to love and take care of, life had never gotten better for a happy and healthy family until it was about to be a bit more extended.
------------------------
It had been a few months since Ricky and EJ's two-year wedding anniversary. Ricky hadn't been feeling well as he took the last couple of days off from work. He had been throwing up in the bathroom, and he almost had no idea what was going on until he started having second thoughts. He thought he might be pregnant, but he needed to find out for sure.