RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 5

Summery: Ricky gives birth, but there's unexpected twists and turns.

Warning: So much blood in the chapter
------------------------
*hospital*

EJ and Nini got Ricky to the hospital just in time. EJ told Nini to stay put with Ricky as he approached to reception.

"Excuse me."

EJ was getting the receptionist's attention before she turned to face him.

"Hi, my boyfriend over there is going into labor," EJ explained and pointed at Ricky who doubled over in pain.

"What are your names, please?" the receptionist asked.

"I'm EJ Caswell, and that's Ricky Bowen. Anyways, can you please have someone get him a wheelchair?" E.J. said.

"Of course. Hang on one second, hon," the receptionist started to get some help.

She called out to one of the nurses and commanded to get a wheelchair for Ricky. A few moments later, a nurse brought to the wheelchair to Ricky and EJ started wheeling as the nurse led them to a room and Nini was following them since Ricky and EJ wanted her to be a part of the moment.

"Wait. We didn't call our parents and tell them something came up!" Ricky panicked.

"Oh crap!" EJ had forgotten.

"Don't worry, guys. I'm on it!" Nini took out her phone and started calling the boys's parents.
-------------------------
*Ricky's hospital room (hours later)*

Ricky had never felt in this much pain than ever, and he was so terrified about giving birth.

After the boys got settled in the room and EJ helped Ricky changed into his hospital gown, Nini had called Mike, Lynne, Cash and Mrs. Caswell. Their friends had arrived a little while later and were in the waiting room. Then Mike and the Caswell parents swung by to check up on the boys, even though Ricky was the one giving birth. Mike informed his son that Lynne's flight was delayed due to a thunderstorm in Chicago, but she would be there as soon as possible.

After the parents left, Nini stayed with the two soon-to-be-fathers for next few hours and she helped EJ as they gave Ricky some fluids to drink, fed him some ice chips, and using a cold wet cloth to dry off the sweat that had been dripping from his forehead. And then while Nini went to get a bite to eat, Ricky tried to do what he could do: he tried relaxing in bed, pacing back and forth, but it wasn't working for him because of the pressure every time he felt a contraction and EJ often reminded him to breathe. Every once an hour, a female doctor would check up on Ricky to see how far in centimeters he was dilated in. And because of the pain he had ever felt whenever a contraction happened, Ricky was progressing so fast.

Ricky was squeezing EJ's hand really hard and Nini was drying the sweat off of him with the wet cloth until the doctor informed him that was at nine centimeters, and he was horrified about the update.

"You okay, Ricky?" Nini asked.

Ricky turned to Nini with a scared and pained look on his face and replied, "No. I... I'm scared."

"I know you're scared, and so am I," Nini told him.

"Me too, babe. We all are," EJ added.

"No, I'm scared because I can't do this," Ricky whimpered.

"W-What do you mean you can't do this?" EJ questioned.

Ricky faced at EJ.

"I can't have the baby. It's gonna hurt like how it is right now," he said.