Jatt: Matt's Movie Premiere

Summary: Josh and Matt are expecting their first child, but things started to go wrong when Josh starts going into labor at the premiere for Matt's new movie.

Note: You can call Matt's costar any name you want. F/C/N: Female castmate's name. During the mention, I can't think of a name for Matt's movie costar, but she plays his love interest who can be quite a flirt, which causes Josh to hint on his jealousy. But Matt tells Josh that she doesn't mean a single thing to him. The early events happen back before Josh gets pregnant with Matt's baby.

(Previously written from a deleted story)
-----------------------------
Josh and Matt had been together for about a few years and now expecting their first child.

They first met on set of HSMTMTS, and they fell secretly in love with each other. But nothing happened between the two yet until during filming of the final season of the show, Matt asked Josh out on a date for after they wrap up the show. The two had been going steady for about a few months and the rumors about the two dating were being spread around as the fans were discovering them while it was kept quiet. After waiting for the right moment to be perfect about it, Josh and Matt confirmed their relationship, and their families, close friends, including their former costars of their show, and most fans were happy for them, but a few several fans didn't like where it was going as they gave out some of their hate. But it didn't affect Josh and Matt as they stayed strong for each other.

Josh and Matt had been each other's confidants throughout their relationship. At 6 months of their love life, Josh moved into Matt's place after they talked about it over dinner one night, and thought it was a good idea. And about another few months later, Josh had a concert tour since his music was being promoted and the fans would go crazy for his songs. As the tour began, Matt would go to a few of Josh's concerts in a few cities from home, and he stayed back in LA because he was expected to be filming for a couple shows he guest starred on, but he rooted for his boyfriend for the rest of his tour until it was over and Josh often made it back home.

And there was this one day when Matt's manager called him and booked him an audition for a new movie called "Desperate Desires" which was a love story. While thinking this over, Matt doubted on ever auditioning for a lead role of a romance movie with some sex scenes in it, because of his concern for Josh's jealousy to see him with a girl on the screen. But then, Josh was being supportive as he trusted and encouraged Matt to do the audition for the movie, and Matt promised that if he got the part, there would be nothing going on between him and any girl who might be playing the love interest of the leading character for the film.

And then on, Matt auditioned and later waited until one of the producers gave him a call and told him he got the part, which he was very excited about. He was about to play a man named Julian Daniels, who was a sports journalist living in New York, and he started to fall for this fashion model named Iris Palmer. And Matt was informed that the actress who was playing his love interest in the film was a newcomer called (F/C/N) who was going to make her film debut. After the call, Matt was finding a way on how to tell Josh he got the part, but he wasn't sure how until he had an idea. Josh and Matt's two-year anniversary came, and while they went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant, Matt presented Josh with his role in the movie script. Josh was very excited about Matt getting the lead. However, Matt said he was going to be gone to New York for six months of filming. Even though, Josh was going to be alright with that as he was going to be quite busy with writing new songs, but he told Matt he could come visit him when he could, and they would also call each other or FaceTime.

Matt started to film his movie and he was renting an apartment with one of his costars who was his roommate during the filming. His time of shooting his new movie was going great when he couldn't stop telling Josh about it while they had been contacting each other between after filming a scene and before he was needed to shoot the next. As for Josh, he was having a bit of trouble on his songwriting when he couldn't get Matt out of his head. And he was also reading a news article that had a few photos of his boyfriend on set with (F/C/N) for filming as he started to get a little suspicious, thinking (F/C/N) was trying to steal away his man with her gorgeous looks and feminine charm. So one day, Josh flew out to surprise Matt for the weekend. Matt even took Josh to the set where the movie was being filmed, and while the camera was rolling, chemistry for Matt and (F/C/N) grew on and Josh watched, even though the jealousy was eating him alive.