Jatt: Darling

Requested by @Whitney_Hamilton

(Previously written from two deleted stories)
—————————
Joshua Bassett and Matt Cornett have been madly in love with each other for years.

They met on the set of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and they didn't start dating until a year later when Matt asked Josh out. Their relationship wasn't yet shared with the world until their fans were making speculations. Photos and videos had been taken by paparazzi with Josh and Matt kissing or holding hands out in the public and everything of the couple could often get posted on the internet.

Josh and Matt were concerned and hurt about the certain hate they were getting from odd fans when they have discovered about this. But they stayed strong with the support of their families and friends, especially their costars and the crew of the show, and didn't let anything affect their relationship after they confirmed to the rumors. As HSMTMTS went on, Josh and Matt lived together in a house and then adopted a dog whom they named Bella. Then they got engaged, and then married a year later.

Almost another year later, after the show was wrapped up as it was a month away for promotion of the final season, Josh got a little sick as he threw up. It happened about a few times before, but Matt's been worried about his husband who couldn't stop puking. So Matt booked a doctor's appointment for Josh to what was going on with him, and they went there together.
--------------------------
*at the doctor's appointment*

Josh and Matt were in a room at the doctor's after his name was called in. Josh was feeling nervous about himself, but Matt would often squeezed his hand to calm him down. Then the doctor, who was a woman, came in.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Madison. Are you Mr. Bassett-Cornett?" the doctor introduced herself to Josh.

"Uh, yeah, but you can call me Josh. And this is my husband, Matt," Josh introduced himself and Matt.

"Very nice to meet you both," Dr. Madison shook hands with the two.

Then Josh explained to Dr. Madison about the symptoms he's been having other than the puking for a while. Shortly after, Dr. Madison ran some tests to see what's wrong with Josh, and he's been having this scary feeling about it. It was almost 4:30 in the afternoon as the doctor came back with the results.

"Well Josh, everything's negative, which means it's good. However, there's just tiny thing. I'd like to do a quick ultrasound on your abdomen. Is that okay with you?" Dr. Madison asked.

Josh was confused for a second but nodded in agreement as he pulled his shirt up a little and Matt was on his side as he grabbed his hand. Dr. Madison squirted gel onto his stomach which made him shiver.

"It's okay, baby. I know it's a little cold," Matt whispered into Josh's ear.

Dr. Madison moved the wand around on Josh's stomach and looked over to the screen until something appeared. It looked like a tiny blob.

"What is that?" Josh pointed at the blob.

"Well, it looks like you have a baby inside your stomach," Dr. Madison stated.

It shocked Josh by surprise.

"A b-baby? Y-y-you mean I'm... I'm..."

Josh couldn't finish his sentence.

"Yes, Josh. You're pregnant," Dr. Madison announced to him.

Josh and Matt were both in shock.

"I'll give you two a moment," Dr. Madison said before walking out of the room.

Josh and Matt both stared at the ultrasound of the tiny little thing inside Josh's stomach, which suddenly became a tiny miracle the second they came into tears. They both looked away from the ultrasound and looked at each other as they smiled.