Jatt: Off-Screen Hookup Pt. 1

Requested by @serenitybymoonlight.

(Previously written from two deleted stories)
————————
Josh was in the trailer, sitting on the toilet in the bathroom and bouncing his leg in nervousness. He was totally freaking out that he could be pregnant. He already bought a test from the pharmacy earlier on his way to work in his car. During the break from filming the show, everyone dispersed from the set as Josh was rushing off to get to his trailer. When he got there, he grabbed the pregnancy test out of his bag and went into the bathroom. He peed on it and then set a timer on his phone before he set both of those things aside as he began to wait for the results. While waiting, Josh thought about the night of the party a month ago.
-------------------------
*flashback: one month earlier*

Josh was at a party Olivia was throwing in celebration of her new album. The two had finally set their differences since after their feud because of the rumors on one of Olivia's songs about Josh. Olivia had also invited her and Josh's costars of the show and some of each other's friends and throughout the night, everybody was partying so hard, even though they had a little too much to drink.

As Josh was enjoying himself but felt a little tipsy, Matt, who was also drunk, came up to him. Matt asked Josh come with him, because he had a secret he wanted to share. So Matt pulled Josh by the arm and went off somewhere where they could be alone. They went to a guest bedroom with the door shut behind them after they entered in. When Josh asked Matt what was his secret, he said nothing but kissed him on the lips, and they had a moment of letting their tongues dance into each other's mouths. They turned off the lights and it was dark, but not that dark while they could still see each other.

Josh was pulled and shoved onto the bed as Matt climbed on and was above him before they continued kissing for a minute.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," Josh was stopping Matt.

"What? You okay?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. Sorry, I'm actually nervous, 'cause I've never done this before," Josh explained.

"It's okay. Don't be nervous. Just relax, you got this," Matt whispered.

Josh nodded hesitantly before he and Matt went back to kissing. Then they took their shirts off and one thing led to another as this went on all night without anyone knowing. Matt was kissing Josh's neck, possibly giving him a hickey, and Josh was breathing steady with his heart shakingly beating until there was a sound of an alarm from the phone...
----------------------
*end of flashback*

Josh gasped and opened his eyes when he heard his phone buzzing as the timer was up. He stopped it and picked up the pee stick as he was getting ready to take a look to see if it was a plus sign or a minus. Josh never felt this scared, but he had to think positive. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to let it all out.

"Okay, Joshie. You got this. It's just a little test on a stick," Josh talked to himself.

Then he opened his eyes and held the test in front. He looked down at it to see a plus sign. Josh looked up away from the pee stick with a frozen shocked face.

"Oh my god!" he whispered to himself.

He then felt his heart beating so fast as he could hear it inside, because he was so terrified to have found out he was pregnant. Or might be, because he wasn't so sure. Then he glanced over at the time on his phone and realized he got a few minutes to be back on set for filming of the next scene. He put the test in his pocket and rushed out of his trailer. While he was hurrying, Josh accidentally bumped into Olivia.

"Whoops! Sorry, Olivia," Josh said.

"It's okay. That was my bad," Olivia responded.

Then they departed separate ways and while not looking behind, Olivia heard something clattered and then her head to see and walked to it. Her head faced down at Josh's pregnancy test before squatting down to pick it up. Olivia was becoming really confused as she raised an eyebrow.