RJ Caswen: The One Where Ricky Has a Baby

Requested by @QueenRissaLeinaAla. Inspired from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episodes 8x23-24 "The One Where Rachel Has a Baby".
Note: Things in this oneshot are a little different from the storylines of the show as written.
-----------------------
*How it happened*

Ricky and EJ started dating while they were in high school and their relationship went on strong while EJ was in college. While Ricky was still in high school, he and EJ broke up a couple of times but then they would get back together often. And then, Ricky graduated and applied to the same college as EJ while they remained to stay together.

Halfway through Ricky's college life, he and EJ moved in their apartment and stayed for a while. And then, EJ graduated college, and then a year later, Ricky did the same. But the night before, Ricky and EJ went into their bedroom for their special night together, which was about to be the last time in their apartment as they were preparing to move out and move back to Salt Lake City where they could get jobs there and they also bought a house together over there.

A month after moving back to their hometown and into the new house, Ricky was feeling super nauseous as he was heaving over the toilet in the bathroom. It only happened a couple of times when EJ would check in on his boyfriend and Ricky would say he was fine, and a few other times while EJ was at work. Even though, Ricky never threw up this much before, but he started to wonder why he was throwing up so much and feeling confused as he was trying to figure out about what was happening to him. He was thinking, Could I be pregnant? No, I couldn't be. It's impossible for a guy to get pregnant... right?

So, the only way to get an answer was when he went to the pharmacy where he bought a pregnancy test. And when he got home, Ricky went into the bathroom and peed on the test. He waited two minutes until it came back positive.

He couldn't believe his eyes as they popped wide open. He was in a huge, deep shock. In that moment of what he thought about, Ricky Bowen was pregnant.
------------------------
*EJ's reaction to Ricky's news*

A while later after taking a pregnancy test, Ricky was sitting on the couch, having second thoughts on how EJ might react to the news when he would get home, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to keep the baby or not. Ricky had never felt so scared in his life, because he didn't know what to do. He was panicking if EJ might become angry about the news. Will they stay together and get through the whole pregnancy or are they going to break up? Ricky wasn't always positive about certain things. Then he knew he and EJ had to be adults and discuss about the baby. And so on, Ricky waited for his loving boyfriend to come home from work until he heard the front door open and footsteps coming in.

"Honey, I'm home!" EJ announced jokingly.

Ricky laughed a bit when EJ said that.

"In here, Eej," Ricky called to him.

EJ walked in and went up to see Ricky on the couch.

"Hey, pretty boy," Ricky greeted.

"Hi," EJ smiled.

He bent down to give his lover a kiss and sat next to him on the couch.

"How was your day?" Ricky asked.

"It was fine, but I've missed you," EJ said sweetly.

"I missed you too," Ricky responded.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"Well, you know when I've had a little sickness lately for a little while, which still hurt like hell, but I'm starting to feel better."

"That's good. So, what do you wanna do for dinner?" EJ asked as he was getting up from the couch.