RJ Caswen: Written In Your Heart Pt. 3

*reception*

Everybody made their way to the reception in the hotel as Ricky and EJ came out in their new wedding attire. They had an amazing dinner, the grooms cut the first piece of this incredible wedding cake, and the parents and the friends gave out their speeches.

From the speeches, the parents have loved their sons very much, Nini and Gina were happy for Ricky since after he had moved on from the both of them, Ashlyn was proud to have gain a new cousin, Big Red warned EJ that if he hurt his best friend, he would be coming for him as while Andy was being a bit funny, he would also keep an eye on Big Red after he apologized for him and make sure he wouldn't do anything this crazy to EJ, Carlos was sassy but fun and Seb was gentle and kind, Kourtney was being cute and confident, Maddox and Jet gave out their sibling love filled with so much hope, and the last speech from Emmy was personal but inspirational.

After the speeches, Ricky and EJ had their first dance as husbands. Mr. Mazzara was in charge of being the DJ other than being the wedding planner, and he put on the song "Can I Have This Dance?" from HSM3, which was also Ricky and EJ's song together. They danced and swayed like it was never going to end when they did not want it to, and at the end of the song, they shared a kiss and everybody cheered. After that, everybody hit the dance floor. Ricky and EJ danced with their moms, and funnily their dads, and then some of their friends, including a few of them in the silliest way possible.

Then, Ricky and EJ went back to each other into their arms, and they shared a slow dance.

"I'm so happy to be your husband now, Ricky Caswen," EJ said.

"So am I, EJ Caswen," Ricky agreed.

They shared a kiss and rest their heads on each other's shoulders as they still danced slowly. Then Ricky had a thought in mind.

"Hey, Eej?" Ricky said.

"Yeah, Ri?" EJ replied.

"I was just thinking... What do you think about the two of us making an announcement on how I'm pregnant with your child? Like, right now?" Ricky questioned.

"What?" EJ's eyes popped wide in surprise as he lifted his head up and faced Ricky.

"A-Are you sure about it? Because we could still wait a little longer until you're ready," he suggested.

"Well, our parents and a few of our friends were the only ones we've told before. But I don't want anyone else getting suspicious if we hold on to this secret a little longer. So, I think maybe now is the right time for other people to know," Ricky stated.

"Okay, baby, if you're positive about making this decision. I just want you to be happy," EJ said.

"I am happy, especially now that I married you. I love you... husband," Ricky told him.

"I love you too, husband," EJ said it back.

Then they shared a kiss and pulled away from each other before taking each other's hands.

"Ready?" EJ asked.

"Ready," Ricky nodded.

They got through a crowd of guests and they grabbed a couple of microphones as they were going to announce that they were having a baby together.

"Excuse me? Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention, please?" EJ started to speak through the mic.

The music stopped and everyone looked at the grooms.

"Uh, hi. First off, Ricky and I wanna thank you all for coming on this special day. We're so grateful to have everyone here, and I couldn't be more happier than to be with this perfect man standing next to me," EJ started off.