RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 3

Side-note: the second part of the events throughout the storylines.
---------------------
*aftermath*

It had been a few weeks since the incident.

After Phillips exposed Ricky's pregnancy to the whole school, he had been crying and EJ was comforting and helping him. He also couldn't eat, he didn't sleep, and he couldn't concentrate at school. He even was receiving stares at his face and whispered comments behind his back from kids at the school. Ricky wasn't the only one from get that stuff as EJ received the same things, and their friends had been worried about the two. And when Ricky went to see Miss Jenn, she felt terrible on how difficult it was when he was having a rough time because of what Phillips had done. Miss Jenn then gave Ricky a bit of time off from school to focus on himself and his baby. While EJ was at school and his parents were at work, Ricky stayed at home by himself, and his boyfriend and friends would check up on him to see how he was doing. He had been feeling his anxiety that was getting to him after the incident at school. And then a few days later, Ricky was happy now he was finally well rested.

By the time he was about to go back to school, he was worried for a second that he was going to get hate and hurtful things from the students often. But he knew he needed to be brave and couldn't let anyone get to him. When he got there, Ricky entered in the hallways with EJ by his side as they walked together hand-in-hand in confidence. Then they noticed that things were a little different because not much of the kids had gave them the looks and the behind whispering anymore, and they never felt so relieved about it.

The strangest part that during Ricky's day back, Phillips hadn't been much seen around, trying to come up a way to give Ricky and EJ a hard time again. And then a few guys from the water polo team, Owen, Eli and Brad, told Ricky and EJ that Phillips was expelled from East High after the principal explained about the incident to his parents. But even before that, the three guys told a story to Ricky and EJ that after they had swim practice, they got help from the rest of the team to pull a prank on Phillips by stealing his clothes from his locker and running around the school with them as he chased after them in a towel, which made him into a joke in the entire school. The five shared a laugh, and then Owen, Eli and Brad apologized to Ricky and EJ when they tried to stop Phillips from what he was doing, but they sadly failed. Ricky and EJ forgave the three guys who then wished them well with their baby as their team said the same, and the couple was thankful to hear that.

For a while now, Ricky had never felt this better as he carried on with his life. He ate more often, he got good sleep, he was completely focused on his school work, and everyone he ever loved and cared for would protect him from any of the kids who could be homophobic sometimes when they were talking about him behind his back. And during his pregnancy, he would often keep up with his doctors appointments, EJ's parents gave the boys a spare room for them to use to decorate for the baby's nursery, and EJ helped him with heavy stuff he couldn't carry that much.

Ricky was so lucky to have such great friends and a supportive boyfriend to look out for him, and he couldn't help himself but to have the incredible feeling about him and EJ being the best dads to their baby.
-------------------------
*month 5*

Ricky and EJ were at the doctors for an ultrasound now that Ricky was at 21 weeks.

"Do you guys wanna know the sex?" the doctor asked.

"Yes," Ricky answered and EJ nodded.

The doctor observed the baby on the screen for a moment.

"And it looks like you two are having... a girl."

"A girl? We're having a girl?" Ricky questioned excitedly.

"Yes, you are. Congratulations!" the doctor said.