Chris - Ignored when sick

im back! and i have another request :D. this is from the lovely BejewledQueen13 !

"Could you do one where Matt and Nick are ignoring Chris as a prank but Chris is sick and they don't know until he throws up on the floor or something?"

Yes! Here you go and I hope you enjoy it! :)

TW: Sick and vomit 🤩

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In their defense it's not like they were trying to ignore him just to be mean, but it was a prank and they had to follow through with it.

Nick and Matt had decided to try to start a new prank war by ignoring Chris all day, and it was going pretty good. Matt and Nick had thought Chris was just joking when he started complaining about not feeling well. He would do that a lot to get their attention on a day to day basis so how were they supposed to know he was telling the truth?

It started at ten in the morning when they all woke up. Nick and Matt had been planning for a while, and they knew today was the day that Chris would be pranked.

Nick and Chris were already in the kitchen whipping up breakfast for them, well Nick was. Chris was sitting in sweats on the couch, still half asleep. Matt walked down the hallway, sharing a look with Nick and smiling.

"Good morning, Nick! What are you making?" Matt greeted, watching Chris from the corner of his eye.

"Morning, Matt! I was just making some french toast, you want some?" Nick replied, holding a laugh in as Chris's head perked up at the sound of food.

"I do, I want french toast!" Chris shouted, smiling sweetly at them. They didn't turn their heads once.

"How many pieces do you want, Matt? Two?" Nick asked, beating the egg and milk together.

Matt nodded, "Yea, two is good."

Matt felt a little bad that they were ignoring Chris, but it was just a prank. He'd get over it, eventually. 

"Can I have six, please?" Chris asked, receiving no response.

"Alright, I'm making myself three. I like to be different," Nick laughed slightly.

Chris just assumed they heard him and were making him six pieces of french toast. He was extremely disappointed when Nick said the food was done. He walked over and saw five pieces of toast. Two of which were Matt's and the other three belonged to Nick.

"Where the fuck is my french toast? I wasn't rude when I asked! I even said please, like-" Chris asked, frowning at Nick.

Nick and Matt continued to talk about Pokémon while Chris stood there, dumbfounded. 

"Hello? What, am I fucking invisible to you guys or some shit? Why didn't I get french toast?" Chris asked, pulling at Matt's hoodie.

Meanwhile, Matt and Nick were trying extremely hard not to laugh.

"Nick, do you wanna hang out later? I was thinking we could grab McDonalds or something for lunch?" Matt asked, knowing Chris would wanna come with.

"I wanna hang out! I don't like being alone- I'll even pay for lunch, guys-" Chris tried to insert himself into the conversation but Nick cut him off.

"Yeah for sure! I'm down for some time with my favorite brother," Nick replied, smiling.

"Bitch, can I come with?" Chris asked, waving his hand in front of Matt's face. "Oh, I see how it is. You two smartasses are ignoring me? Okay, fine. I'll just- I'll just ignore you back.."