Chris - Stress

HI BABES, IM BACKKK! I know yall missed me (if i get this posted tn it's only been like a few days LMAO)  i literally appreciate all of you so much, you guys have no idea. 

no but on a serious note, im so thankful for you guys. the amount of support i have received and the friends i have gained throughout writing these one-shots is fucking mind-blowing to me. you guys make me so happy and im so glad that my writing brings yall joy. i love all of you guys and if you ever need to talk, my dms are always open. thank you guys for being amazing, i love you!

anyway on a not so serious note, this is one based on when chris said he had a breakdown the first time they went on tour bc he was so tired, and he started crying while eating a candy bar. im tweaking it juuuuuuust a lil bit, but its to help with the plot.

i hope yall enjoy, and i'll be getting back to the requests after this chapter!

TW: Breakdown, crying

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long week. No, scratch that, it had been a long couple months. Chris was tired and stressed and his anxiety was really starting to bother him.

They were on tour and had been for the past few weeks. It was their first time on tour so of course they would be stressed. It was just hitting a little bit harder than usual. Chris couldn't talk about it because he knew Matt's anxiety had been off the wall. Although Matt is smiley and cheery on stage, all of those people really stress him out. He's had quite a few breakdowns after shows and it had taken a lot of talking him down from panic attacks to get him back on track.

Who could blame him, though? Tour was stressful, clearly so. No one could fault any of the triplets for being in a bad headspace when they hadn't been home for nearly a month. So here Chris was.

They had just finished one of their shows and they were finally making it back to the safety of their tour bus. Everything was going fine and the sailing was smooth. Well, until some (a lot) of their crazy fans started barging past security and running full speed towards the triplets.

If Chris could describe the scene, he would call it utter chaos. Probably around three hundred hormonal teenage girls running at the speed of light, right towards them (lmao this sentence was so funny to write). It was the most terrifying thing Chris had ever experienced. It was like time froze. Nick, Matt, and Chris were stopped in their tracks like deer caught in the headlights. Chris wasn't sure why they didn't fucking run the few more feet to their tour bus, but they literally stopped walking because of how shocked they were.

The crazy fans surrounded Matt first, Chris wasn't sure why. But it's not like he had time to thoroughly think about that fact because suddenly he was being surrounded as well. Nick was behind the two of them, that smart mother fucker, but he was still found and surrounded.

Chris couldn't do it. He couldn't breathe. All of the different perfumes mixing together, the hands grabbing him, the acrylic nails scratching him. It was like every open part of his skin was being torn open by fucking birds. Annoying ass little birds and he was the birdseed. 

He didn't want to be mean or hurt his fans but this was a little extreme, even for them. He couldn't even think about Matt and Nick right now, like he physically couldn't possess the option to think about them. His brain was going a mile a minute trying to understand what the fuck was going on.

He didn't know how long he had been in the circle of death, but somehow, someway, someone grabbed him by his arms and lifted him away from the crowd. The crowd of screaming, crying, delusional girls that were crazy for the Strombolis. He didn't know what was going on, but all he knew was that he was somewhere quiet. Somewhere safe.