All - Gone

um so hey- i know you guys are going to absolutely hate me for this one but i was creative and this one cam from my brain. why is it all the ones that come from my own brain are always sad like what- anyway

i just wanted to say im sorry in advance and i cried writing this so uh yeah.. IM SORRY IM SORRY LMAO IM LIKE TERRIBLY SORRY-

js a little heads up tho, the next one will be abt matt having insomnia so its not gonna be sad!! (if that makes you feel any better whatsoever) i hope yall enjoy this chappy and um try not to cry while reading it-

this chap will be shorter than usual

TW: major character death, someone dies, sadness, death, shooting, guns, blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their day wasn't supposed to end like this. It was supposed to be a fun day, a good day. It was supposed to end with the Sturniolo's being okay. There wasn't supposed to be a shooting, there wasn't supposed to be any injuries. They were supposed to be okay.

So why weren't they? Why didn't they all come home? Why did one of them have to be a damn hero and try to save the day..? Because he was a good person. He cared about others and it showed in his final breaths.

The crowd was thick, the mall was packed. No one knew what was going to happen. The triplets were sharing laughs, joking around as they waited for their food in the food court, the busiest place in the mall. They didn't hear the first gunshot, all they heard was someone scream out in complete agony.

Nick, Matt, and Chris all looked at each other in panic before the entire mall population broke out into a frenzy. People were shoving others over, trying to get away from the terror, but still no one understood what had happened.

"GUN! SOMEONE'S BEEN SHOT- HELP-!" Someone screamed out, just before a rain of shots flew out from the center of the food court.

Matt was running, holding on to his older brother's hand and dragging his younger brother behind him, holding on tightly. They didn't know where they were running to, but they knew they had to get away and get out.

Chris thought they would be okay. He thought they were going to get out of the mall in once piece. He shouldn't have given himself such false hope. 

There was more than one gunman. There were nine or ten. This was planned and not just a spur of the moment type of thing. It was like they knew where people would run when they heard the gun shots, they knew where people would hide, so they blocked off all of the mall exits and covered a lot of the ground of the mall. Not everyone would be getting out alive.

Nick was at the front of the group, leading the other two triplets somewhere. They dove into a random store, hoping to find refuge and a place to hide. Luckily it was a clothing store, so they continued to run and run and run. They ran all the way to the back of the store, hiding in an electrical closet.

Unfortunately, they were seen and they were followed. Matt tried to shut the door in time, but some other random citizen pried it back open and tried to shove themselves in the same room.

"What the fuck are you doing, man? Let me in!" The random guy whisper shouted, quickly glancing behind him before slamming into the door with his shoulder, knocking Matt backwards.

Said random guy quickly shut the door, locking it from the inside. Nick and Chris grabbed Matt, pulling him back towards them, the three boys huddling in the corner of the small closet.

"Hey, I'm Josh, who are you kids?" Josh asked, holding his hand out for them to shake.

The boys ignored him, shushing him as gunshots were heard in the store, quickly followed by screams. They shut the light off, breathing quickly as footsteps approached the closet. Stupid Josh.