100k

Wow, I genuinely don't even know how to start this off. I'm just like, blown away at the fact that this book has gotten 100k reads. 

When I started this book I wasn't expecting it to get as much love as it has gotten. I was expecting maybe a couple hundred reads, a few likes, at most. But I never thought it would surpass like 2k. When y'all started requesting chapters and commenting and everything, it finally hit me that y'all genuinely liked my book.

100,000 reads is crazy, that means my book has been opened 100,000 times. I'm just shocked like I don't even know what to say or how to say thank you. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for all of you, like I don't even know how to say thank you.

I do want to give a special thank you to some of my loves who have been here since day one ❤️

Sparkler2020 
Xxbittersweet_RoseXx
Syphr460
boy_band_lover123
_Dreamzland_
billieandfinneas11
-M-Mia-
KingOf_NewYork
luverboychris
ObviouslyTilda28
kissedbymatt
notjacs_

Thank you all so much for being here with me since day 1. I love you guys to the moon and back, beyond what words could say. I appreciate all your support and dedication to my book, you all are incredibly special to me. I'm so glad that I have the honor of calling all of you my friends. I couldn't do this without you guys and I wouldn't be here without you all. I love you guys so so much, and I hope you'll stick with me throughout the rest of this book. Thank you all, I love you ❤️:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all of the people who have requested chapters and who have waited patiently for theirs to come out. It has taken me a lot longer than I would like, but I am extremely busy as of right now especially since it's the second semester of my senior year of high school. I will be working on chapters and hopefully getting more out soon. 

I love you all so much, and I could never ask for a better Sturniolo family :)

Love, your friend,
Kate <3