Chris - Throws Up on Livestream

AND IM BACK AGAIN?! wsg lovely ppl, i hope ur ready for another chapter! im kind of slaying if i get this shit posted tn ngl. 

anywho, this is a request from my bae Sparkler2020 ilysm pookie!!! <3333 mwah

"Could you do one where they're all on Twitch doing a livestream and Chris isn't feeling well and he's whining about his stomach and then it gets worse and he tries to go to the bathroom but doesnt make it and ends up throwing up when they're still on the livestream and everyone sees it?"

OFC BABES! HERE U GO AND I HOPE U LIKE IT! SORRY FOR THE WAIT <333 this one is gonna be nice and fluffy, yay!

TW: Uhh puke? ig some wet rags.. more puke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three Strombolio triplets were streaming because why not? They were bored and they had just gotten back from dinner. Chris had eaten some weird gross looking pasta but he had said that it tasted really good. When they got back Chris had kind of quieted down, not talking much for the rest of the evening.

Chris had grumbled about his stomach hurting earlier in the day but the other two didn't think too much of it. It was Chris, he ate random shit and drank too much Pepsi all the time. Were they really shocked that he was complaining? No, not really.

"My stomach hurtss.." Chris groaned, spinning around in a random office chair.

"Well maybe if you stopped spinning around like a dumbass your stomach wouldn't hurt," Nick sassed back, rolling his eyes.

"Matt, I know you're not gonna just sit there while Nick hates on me like that," Chris complained, looking pointedly at his brother.

"What the fuck do you want me to do? Don't be a goof and stop spinning in the chair like he said," Matt replied, looking at the chat.

The triplets continued to argue for a while, Chris still complaining about his stomach and how badly it hurt.

"Mattt... my stomach hurts still.." Chris whined, flopping onto the floor as he held his stomach.

"I'm not sure how you want me to help you fix this problem," Matt said, looking at his younger brother.

"Uh I don't know- I didn't think that far.." Chris answered, literally rolling around on the floor.

"Maybe if you hadn't eaten that shitty looking pasta, you wouldn't feel so sick right now, huh Chris?" Nick asked, spinning around in his chair this time.

"Hey, don't be hating on the pasta. That shit wasn't bad, it was pretty good actually!" Chris replied, glaring at Nick.

"Bruhhh my stomach-" Chris said, a burp cutting him off.

"Kid, go chug some Pepto or something, I don't know. Stop whining and groaning about your stomach and actually do something about it," Matt suggested, scrolling through his phone.

"But that involves getting up.." Chris mumbled, looking at Matt.

"Sounds like a personal problem," Matt replied, unbothered. 

"I hate you. If I die because I fall down the stairs in pain, everything I own goes to Nick. Oh and I'm blaming you," Chris griped, slowly getting up as he held his stomach.

"Mhm, sure. Sounds like a great plan, kid," Matt says, rolling his eyes.

Chris really didn't know why his stomach hurt so bad, but he just wanted it to stop. He slowly made his way down the hallway of their Boston home, taking the stairs one step at a time. Normally he would go complain to him mom about his stomach, but their parents were out at dinner for their anniversary so he didn't want to bother them.