close

- sad content
- TW mentions of suicide

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"ill be right back." He pecked my lips and closes the door. He was heading to the store real quick to get a couple ingredients for something we were going to make. I figured this was my perfect opportunity to end it.

Life became too hard. I grabbed a bottle of pills and headed to the bathroom with a water. I leaned against the wall and began to sob. My best friend ended our friendship over a guy, my parents got into a car accident and died, along with my older brother. I didn't know how to cope anymore. Vinnie was always there but everything felt different.

We started arguing a lot because i didn't know how to control my emotions. I felt alone even though i had vinnie. He was all i had.. but he doesn't need me. He doesn't need a girl who's constantly crying and pushes him away. I heard the front door open but it was already too late. Im already committed. I put the pills in my mouth and swallowed them. Just then, vinnie came in.

"hey i forgot my.." he saw what i just did and how much I took. I looked at him with red puffy eyes, and he rushed over to me opening the toilet and leaning me over it, shoving his fingers down my throat causing me to gag, and throw all the pills up. I stood up and tried to go get more, but he stopped me, grabbing my forearms. "stop."

I sat back down on the floor and I curled my knees up to my chest, and sobbed as vinnie pulled me into him.

"why would you try and do that..?" He questioned holding me close to him. "i don't need to be here anymore." I sobbed into my hands as my head was pressed against his chest, knees still up to my chest. "yes you do."

"what for?" I looked up at him. "my parents are gone.. i lost my best friend.. you're all i have and all I do is push you away and argue with you." He wiped my tears away, but he began to cry lightly too. "because, baby, you have so much to look forward too. yeah we have our moments but that doesn't change the way I feel about you, you're going through a tough time and all i want to do is be here for you." He assured.

"you know you always used to talk about having kids and imagine how we would watch them run around.. we can still have that. I love you, and i know that you think killing yourself will make it better, but in the end you'd be hurting more people. Just remember that I'm never going to leave your side, alright?" He placed a kiss on my head. I rested my head against his chest and nodded.

"Im sorry.." i sniffled, wrapping my arm around his arm that was around me. "shh.. just.. let me be here for you yeah?" I nodded once again and he just sat there with me, holding me as I let out all my sobs.

- alright I tried with this one 🥲

- if you don't like it lmk, and I'll change it up <3