love

- wholesomeeeee for most of it
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n and vinnie. their feelings for each other were pretty obvious. they talked, but not like you would think. he opens doors for her, sits with her when she's lonely. he even shows up to her volleyball games and practices. he's basically in love with her. but he's scared to make a move. however, since prom is coming up, he figures he'll just ask her.

*present*

she walked out of the classroom, to see two sides of students staring at her with a smile. she turned around and looked behind her only to realize they were waiting for her. she walked in between all the people and they each handed her 1 pink rose. one by one. she walked all the way down the hallway, across the entire school, then onto the football field. he got the whole school in on it.

her stomach filled with butterflies the more people she saw. she had a bunch of roses in her hand. but she was confused because she didn't have a boyfriend, or hardly any friends. no one really wanted to be her friend because she doesn't sneak out or drink or smoke, and she's still a virgin because she's waiting till marriage. she's never had a boyfriend either. she's been in talking stages but they just block her within a week.

when she reached the middle of the field, her heart skipped beats. the clouds were dark and it was thundering. her favorite weather. he knew that. he knew little things about her. he always noticed how her eyes lit up when she saw a thunderstorm coming. it had been thunderstorming a lot lately, and was most likely to thunderstorm the day of prom. there vinnie stood with a big sign asking her to prom in the sweetest way. she looked up into his eyes with a smile. he looked down at her with nothing but love.

"of course i'll go with you.." she smiled, as he pulled her in for a tight hug, but ended up picking her up and spinning her around as everyone cheered for them.

*one month later, prom night*

they had gotten pretty close. they exchanged numbers, etc. however, they weren't together. sadly. but now, she was getting ready for the prom. she finished her hair, and slipped on her dress. she even got her nails done.