his friends

- sad content
- sa :/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was meeting vinnies friends for the first time in 20 minutes. Apparently they've been dying to meet me, because he always talks about me. I found it sweet as most guys have kept me a secret from their friends and family. He wanted me to meet his family first, which i did and they loved me.

But i was nervous about his friends because i heard guys don't like their friends girlfriend because they change and become different.

"ready?" he asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. "yeah." i smiled. "hey.. don't be nervous.. if they don't like you that's their problem." he stated, opening the car door for me. i nodded and politely thanked him and got in the car. After 15 minutes, we arrived. I wasn't as nervous anymore because vinnie had been distracting me.

Telling jokes and making me laugh to the point where I start crying. He always made me laugh. Something I loved most about him. He opened the door for me, and wiped the tears away. He was laughing as he did it too. I blame him for making me laugh too hard. We knocked on the door, and they opened it. "Is this her?" They had a small smile.

Vinnie nodded with a big smile, as he rested his hand on my waist. He knew that was a way to take away my nervousness. The invited us inside, and took us to the basement. "wow.. it's beautiful." I admitted. It looked comfortable.

"Thanks! This is where we all hang out

"Thanks! This is where we all hang out." Me and vinnie sat on the couch, while the two boys sat in the chair. "so, y/n.. how long have you been dating him?" "umm.. 4 months." "you're a lucky girl." They weren't smiling. Just staring at me weirdly. After getting to know them for a few minutes, vinnie said he needed to use the bathroom real quick.

"can i come with you?" I pleaded. He rested his hand on my lower back. "is everything okay?" He spoke quietly as the two boys were talking about something else. "they give me an off vibe.. i don't wanna be left alone."

"baby, they're my friends they won't do anything I promise.. they like you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and headed to the bathroom. After they heard the door close, both of them came and sat next to me. One was breathing in my perfume, and the other was moving my hair off my shoulder.

I was about to get up, but they pinned me down. "he's not here to do anything." They whispered. The one on my left slid their hand up my thigh and began to touch me. I squeezed my legs together, but they both pried them open. But before anything could go further, they heard the door open and immediately ran to their seats. Vinnie came over to me, as my eyes stayed wide.

"Are you okay, darling?" He wouldn't take his eyes off of me. I looked at the two of them as they gave me a death stare and shook their head slow. "yeah.. when are we gonna leave?" I whispered. "Do you wanna leave in 30 minutes?" He rubbed my back. I slowly nodded. My eyes stayed wide. I was in shock.

I thought these were his friends. 30 minutes had passed, but it felt like 30 days. We said our goodbyes and i immediately got into the car. I was holding back tears. He trusted these people. "Are you okay?" He asks, pulling out of the driveway. I didn't say anything. I wanted to wait until we left their driveway.

He reached to grab my thigh, but i moved it. He looked at me confused. "Sorry." I mumbled. "okay.. what happened?" I just burst into tears. "im sorry, vinnie." "hey, hey, hey.. talk to me.. it's okay."

"they touched me.." his eyes widened. He turned the car light on, and looked at my thighs which resembled a hand print, almost with my wrists. He sighed deeply, and turned off the light. "im sorry.. i-" he cut me off. "It's okay, y/n.. just hold on tight." He stated. I looked at him confused.

He grabbed my hand tightly and made a u turn almost causing us to get into an accident. "vinnie what are you doing?" He didn't say anything. He was going 10 over the speed limit. Anger was swirling in his eyes. I didn't want to upset him further, so I didn't say anything. His hand loosened around mine, and slowly moved it to my thigh.

He pulled back in the driveway. "where are you going?" "stay here." with that, he got out of the car, and banged on the door. They opened it. Before they could speak, he began to yell. "you're sick!" They looked at him confused. "you touched my girlfriend! I called you my friend." And he aggressively pushed him. "She's got bruises on her legs and wrists!" He continued to yell.

The neighbors started to come out and asked what was going on. "This dick sexually assaulted my girlfriend." Before the man could say anything, his friend told him to leave. His friends gave me a death stare. "We told you not to say anything!" "you wanted her to keep that from me? You're a dick." He pushed him once more, but with so much force they both stumbled and fell over.

He got back in the car, and drove off. I was afraid to say anything. I was afraid to touch him. Anger was still swirling in his eyes. He began to cry. My head snapped to look at him. I gently grabbed his hand, rubbing small circles on the top. "Im so sorry." He said. "I should've taken you with me when you asked. And it's my fault why you have those bruises and why they touched you."

"vinnie stop.. It's okay.. I'll be okay the bruises will go away within a couple days.." "That's not the point, y/n.. they touched you. touched you. You tried to tell me and i didn't listen." I pulled his hand up to my face, placing a gentle kiss on it. "it's okay, vinnie I promise.." and a few minutes later, we arrived home. He walked me inside.

"Can you.. stay with me?" His looked up. "I don't really wanna be alone.." i admitted. "yeah of course." He answered without any hesitation. "you can sleep with me.. come on.." and i took him to my room.

- making a part two

- i didn't like it but it's okay.. it's not for me it's for you! 🫶🏼