drunk

- sickness
- wholesome content??
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was never one to drink, but me and vinnie went to a party and I got a little bit carried away. I wanted to keep drinking, but I wanted to be home with vinnie more.

I walked over to vinnie who was sitting at the bar admiring me from a distance. I put my arm around him, basically crawling on his lap. "I love you, y/n, but you reek of alcohol" he laughed.

"Mmmm take me homeee" i slurred, resting my head on his shoulder. He helped me up, interlacing our hands. We walked outside, where i had stumbled.

I couldn't balance. "It's like when you rail me and I can't walk," i accidentally blurted out. People started laughing, and vinnie chuckled picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

He set me in the car and buckled me up. We drove off and headed home. "Wowwww.. you look like you.. mmm you look like you work out" i giggled. He tried to hold back his smile but didn't do a good job.

I ran my fingers up his muscular arms, and ran my fingers through his hair. "I want you to rail me to the point where I can't walk for days" i whispered. I saw his breathing change. "When you're not drunk."

I groaned, my hand falling onto the console. I started to trace the veins on his arm. "Does that hurt?" I rested my chin in my hand looking up at him.

He laughed. "No." "You're so prettyyyyy" i carried out the "y". "You're pretty too" he replied with a smile.

"Are we there yettt?" I turned my head to look out the window but it was too dark, and I was too drunk to notice where we were.

"Im so glad i met you," I stated. I sounded more sober. "Me too" he said through a smile. "Awwwwww" I said loudly causing him to laugh.

"We're here" he said. Unbuckling his seat belt. I got out of the car, and headed to the front door. I jiggled the doorknob. "I think we're locked out.. you can rail be in the backseat." I slurred.

"Im not "railing" you tonight. I'm taking care of you tonight." He said through a chuckle. "Mm I like that." And he unlocked the door. He didn't know I was leaning on it, so when he opened it I went through and almost fell but he caught me.

"Woah" i said loudly. "Shhhh" he laughed, putting his finger to my lips. "You don't wanna wake the neighbors."

"But they hear me scream your name" i whispered. "Okay.. let's get you in the shower" he chuckled once again. He started the shower, and sat me on the counter.

He grabbed a make up wipe, and removed my makeup slowly. "I never wear makeup.. I just did it so you wouldn't find any other girls pretty tonight." I accidentally said. But I was so drunk I couldn't stop the words that came out of my mouth.

"Baby, I wasn't even looking at any other girls. I was only looking at you. My full attention was on you." He assured me. "You don't need to wear makeup to make yourself look beautiful. You look beautiful with and without makeup. But I honestly prefer you without it." He stated.

I hummed and my eyes began to grow heavy. "Can i go to bed?" I mumbled. "After you shower, baby." He said. I didnt wanna wait that long. I wanted to go to bed. But I gave into him.

He removed all my clothes, and removed his. He got in the shower and helped me in the shower. I snaked my arms around his waist, and hugged him. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I was just really tired.

I nodded and he removed myself from him and he began to wash my hair. My head fell back onto his chest. He washed my body, as I started to fall asleep. "Just a couple more minutes, baby" he said, but I was still drunk and tired.

He rinsed my body, and wrapped me around a towel. He leaned me against the counter as he quickly put his clothes on. He grabbed one of his shirts. He put my underwear on, and put his shirt over my head. It fell to my knees.

"Vinnie i don't feel good.." I mumbled. He opened the toilet lid, and put me on my knees and held my hair back.

"Just relax and listen to your body, okay?" I nodded, and put my hands on my knees and it all came out. I groaned, and he kneeled next to me where I grabbed into his hand. "Feel better?" He asked, rubbing my back.

I then threw up again. "Im okay" i said flushing the toilet. I no longer felt drunk. I felt normal. My body hurt and I was weak and shaky. He helped me up, and took me over to the sink cleaning my mouth.

He didn't need to take care of me anymore, but I guess he felt the need as he picked me up gently and laid me in bed. He put the covers over me. He came back into the room with a glass of water and told me to drink. I did as told, and laid down where he came and let me curl into him.

A/N: what did u think?

- not sexualizing vinnie!!