Chapter 15

Hallie and Sam had been sleeping together for the last three days. Including that very morning. Later that night after the show Hallie went to Sam's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey." He said happily when he opened the door.

"Hi." She went inside.

Sam could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong Hal?"

"I'm sorry Sam, I can't do this anymore."

"Well we were still doing it this morning."

"Well we're not anymore."

"Come on Hal, you know how good it's been." "You can't tell me how it is with him, is like how it's been with us the last three days."

"You and I have great sex." "That doesn't mean we can have a good relationship anymore."

"I love you and I know you love me."

"I love Max."

"How much have you been thinking about him over the last three days?"

"A lot." "I feel guilty, I'm cheating on him."

"Something you would never do if you really loved him; and you know it." "You know you really want to be with me." "It's been working."

"It's been working because we're not together." "This is over."

"Hallie." He said stepping towards her.

"No Sam, you're not talking me out of this, not this time." She left. Sam was heartbroken.

It was hard Hallie to do that, but since she wanted to be with Max, it had to be done. When she got back to her room, she suddenly felt extremely nauseous, ran into the bathroom and threw up.