Chapter 18

The next morning Hallie was awakened by Max kissing the back of her neck. She smiled.

"Can I help you honey?" She asked.

"Yeah, come here." She rolled on her back. He got on top of her. They kissed. He broke it.

"What?"

"Is it still safe to do this?"

"Yes, don't worry." They kissed.

An hour later they were in the kitchen. Hallie started getting things out to make breakfast.

"What are you doing Hallie?" Max asked.

"Making breakfast, I'm hungry."

"Sit down, I'll make it."

"I can make breakfast Max."

He got up and went over to her. "I want you to relax." He kissed her. "Please."

"Ok."

 They were eating.

"Max until I decide what to do, I don't want anyone to know about the baby."

"Ok." "If you do decide to get an abortion, I want you to make the appointment, at a time where I can be there to." "I know if that's what you decide, it'll be a tough day for you."

"Ok."

Two days later Hallie was at the doctor. It was determined that she was two months pregnant and everything was fine.

"If I wanted an abortion, do you do that?" Hallie asked.

"Yes."

"If I decide to keep it, I'm not sure who the father is." "It's either my boyfriend or my ex-husband." "Would we determine paternity after the birth?"

"We can determine before." "I'll just need a blood sample from you and a DNA swab from the potential fathers." "If you decide on an abortion, the decision has to be made soon."

"I'll know by next week."

Hallie got in her car. She had a lot to think about and no clue what to do.