Chapter 3

Alex's POV

After hours later my mom came to my house. She likes to think she lives here but she has her own house on the beach.
"Mom can we talk?" I asked nervously.

"Sure Alex what is it?" she came and sat down next to me.

"I would like to have a party the way I want this year with guest I choose."

"Don't be dumb Alex this is how you want it. Every editor/reporter in town will be there."

"Mom I don't want that I want to invite my friends and even some people I don't know that I could potentially be friends with. Please mom you don't want to ruin my birthday do you?"
She sighed then after a minute said.

"You may invite 30 people that aren't reporters anyone you want."

"Thanks mom!" I ran upstairs and wrote invitations.

Selena Gomez
Bea Miller
Kian Lawley
Taylor Swift
Ricky Dillon
Connor Franta
Sam Pottorff
Trevor Moran
Etc.
Yes I invited the guy I bumped into and his friends there was just something about him I just didn't know what but it feels like I've known him my whole life.
I wish I actually did know him my whole life to be honest.

Once I was done with the invites I had my assistant find their addresses and mail them. After they were mailed I walked down stairs to my fridge and pulled out a slice of cake and got a fork. I went upstairs to my bedroom and turned on my tv. I resorted to watching Spongebob since it was the only thing on unless I wanted to watch Doc McStuffins. Which I'll have you know is the weirdest little kid show I've ever seen. Plus Spongebob is the shit.

~The next day~

I ended up falling asleep watching spongebob at 2 am. Which I'll have you know was a big mistake considering I have another early morning photo shoot with James. And today I have to plan for my birthday more and go to a meeting at 5 later. I grabbed my penny board, it was blue with pink wheels, and road down the street. I didn't feel like driving today and I love to escape reality by riding. The upside also was that the photo shoot was at a run down water park 5 minutes from my house.

I got to the water park and changed into a bathing suit like yesterday. I think I'm early since mark isn't even here. I looked down at my phone and it read 7:48 am which means there are 20 minutes til it starts so I decided to ride my penny board around the run down park. I went up on top of the old swirly slide and looked at the view. It was beautiful up here.
"Hey what are you doing up here?" I heard a voice say.
"Why do you care?" I turned around to see the Kian boy from yesterday.
"Nice to see you too." Kian laughed.

To be continued in chapter 4