Chapter 29

Alex's POV

Today is Halloween! I'm so happy it's one of my favorite holidays and not to mention I get to dress up and it won't be weird. I'm dressing up as a vampire cause I have recently rewatched the twilight movies and I'm basic. But anyway Sammy and I are going to walk around LA and go to some haunted hay rides tonight. We were going to stay home but I really want to get out of the house for days we have just been cooped up not doing anything so it just seems right to go out and have fun. Then later we will meet up with all the boys and make fun halloween treats.

I was getting ready up stairs right now. I had fake fangs a leather jacket leggings and red colored contacts on. I went full out this year. Normally I just wear clothes that match what I'm trying to look like but this year I bought accessories. And let me tell you I look pretty good. I grabbed my shoes and put them on then walked out of my room.

I walked into the kitchen where Sammy was and gave him a hug. He was also wearing something twilight themed cause he thought it would be cute so he is being a werewolf and he's a really cute werewolf I have to say.

"Hey babe you look great!" Sammy said and kissed me on the forehead.

"You ready to go?" I asked grabbing the keys to the car.

"Yeah. Let's go." He said as he grabbed the keys from me.

While we were driving I remembered last week. Sammy took me to the doctors so I could find out the gender of our baby and the baby is a...

Comment what gender you think/want the baby will be!