Chapter 14

Alex's POV

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. Dylan asked me out yesterday and now I'm the happiest girl in the world.

I pulled the covers off my body and went downstairs to eat. I looked at the time and it read 7:23. So the boys shouldn't be waking up for a hour or so I decided to make waffles. I mean everybody loves waffles. By the time they were done all the boys were filling down the stairs. Once the smell of waffles hit their noses thy ran up to the counter to grab there plates all while saying quick thank yous. I quickly ate then cleaned the kitchen I had a fun day award for me and I needed to be out of the house by 10:00. I ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door. Searching up and down my closets for a cute outfit I could wear. After a looking a little more I found a mint skater shirt and a pink crop top with pastel pink vans. I showered, threw on my clothes then curled my hair.
I am planning a surprise date for Dylan so I need to look perfect. I know most people think guys are suppose to do the date planning but I think that should change. So that's what I'm doing. I'm planning the ultimate first date. At 1:00 I'll pick Dylan up to go to the mini golf course. Then to Hollywood. And last but not least a dinner date on the beach. I think he'll love it or at least I hope he does cause if he doesn't I'm gonna be so stressed out and hyperventilate and cry.
Man I'm a mess.
But I really shouldn't worry I'm sure Dylan will love anything I do for him as long as I put my heart in it. I think it will really make him happy since he's been a little down in the dumps about not being able to see his sister everyday. And let me tell you I would be sad too if I couldn't see her adorable face.

2 hours later

I was finally don't setting up everything for our date and all I have to do now is pick up Dylan. He's been texting me non stop today complaining about how I wasn't home to cuddle with him so I think that this date will actually be successful.

Now to go get Dylan.

How do you guys like the book so far?