Chapter 12

Alex's POV

When we arrive at the mall I felt like a kid in the candy store. I looked at all the stores and decided to start with Forever 21 since its so big.

"You guys can go wherever just meet up around 2 at the food court" I told Dylan and Matthew

"I'll stick with you cause I've never been here." Dylan said to me

"I'm gonna walk around." Matt waved bye as he walked away.

We walked in Forever 21 and literally everything in here is sooooooo cute! Dylan followed me around like a lost puppy and helped me carry a few shirts so I could try them on. I loved everything I tried on except for these two shirts they just looked really bad on me. Dylan took all the shirts from me and went over to the check out.

"Dylan I'm not letting you pay for all of this that would be insane." I said as I was looking for my credit card.

"No let me pay its the least I can do. You're letting me live with you and paying for most of every bodies 'fee'." Dylan reasoned.

"Fine then I get to buy you something. No buts."

We walked around more going in and out of stores. Then I saw American Eagle which Dylan always wears clothes from there so I dragged him in the store and bought him two pairs of jeans, five shirts, and one SnapBack. I was happy to buy that for him since it cost about the same as all my stuff from Forever 21.
By the time we were done it was two so we had to go meet up with Matthew.

"Did y'all have fun?" Matthew asked

"Yeah! Did you?" I responded

"Yes I got a ton of new clothes and a new penny board."

"Cool now are y'all ready to eat?" Dylan asked us

"I could eat." Matt and I said at the same time.

This day is so perfect.