Chapter 7

Alex's POV

With the satisfaction of what just happened I went to the local Home Depot. I was planning on getting boxes to pack my stuff in so I can move.
On the way I decided it would be in my best interest to call Kian and tell him what happening so maybe we can arrange something so me and some of his friends can live together.

"Hey Alex!"

"Hey Kian. You still live with mom right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well I am on my way to Home Depot to get boxes I'm planning on moving so maybe you and some of your friend, with my approval, can share one with me?"

"That sounds great but who out of my friends were you thinking."

"Not Dylan psssshh Dylan who? what?"

"Alex I never said anything about Dylan but now I know who you're crushing on."

"Yeah I like Dylan but not the point you can have 5 people live with us 2 get to be my pick though so choose wisely."

After that I hung up and parked my car. Home Depot was a lot bigger than I remembered. All I needed were boxes and tape though so I should be perfectly fine. In and out. I walked in and saw people chaotically running around the store for what the needed. I never understood why people did that I mean if its not black friday it will still be there even if you walk. I had to go to the back of the store for boxes and the section I need is all the way at the other side and I'm a pretty lazy person so walking is not a fun thing for me. Just kidding it only took like five seconds to get to the other side. I was out of there in a heart beat.

I rushed home to pack and as I was packing I saw a picture of James and remembered I never broke up with him and I need to do that if I want to at least have a chance with Dylan. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and dialed his number.

"Hey babe." he boomed

"Um I need to talk to you..."

"Okay what is it."

"We need to break up I mean we really aren't even a real couple we got set up so we could make more money. I just want a guy who likes me for me and doesn't get set up with me."

"Alright."

"Okay um see you around."

I hung up and flopped on my bed. Ugh I'm exhausted.